Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the 200 cap be taken off ?

When will the 200 cap be taken off ?

I'm not 200 yet, and I calculated with programs all the ip I needed to make my char the way I want him to be. I dont even have enought ip's @ 200 to do that.. *!(%&%...

I will have to reset stuff like B&E and ill never be able to do any Tradeskills.

I think you guys can move the cap to 220 or something. I'm sure alot of 200 players out there would love to start missioning again, it would give them something more to do then come here and complain about lack of content maybe ? :-)

If I remember correctly I think there are no plans to raise the level cap until possibly when Shadowlands is released(if even then).

God, when is Shadowland being released ?

With the current level setup, I will never be able to use one of those new yalms, or do Tradeskills or even do that cool gun combo I was thinking about...

We could customize even more if they made breed cap further, it would give more possibilities...

When will the 200 cap be taken off ?
    Hopefully never, last thing this game needs is more levels.

I'm sure alot of 200 players out there would love to start missioning again
    Hahah, if I was 200.. I'd probably pay to not have to do more missions.. (actually, I'd do that now, and I'm only 174).

well..

If they did raise the level cap other things would most definitely change in game. Im sure there'd not only be higher level armor and implants, but also mobs. So it would be fun to play more levels...

If they raised the lvl cap id probably quit the game. Most ppl that go beyond lvl 200 (if that were to happen) would be children or the unemployed.

Well, it took me over a year playing to hit 200.

NO WAY IN HELL DO I WANT TO MISSION AGAIN!

Not for xp anyway, I will do missions for items and cash but not like the treadmill for xp.

If they up the level cap, I may try a few more levels....HAHAHAHA yeah right.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

If you really want to do tradeskills, maybe Doctor is the wrong profession for you.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    If you really want to do tradeskills, maybe Doctor is the wrong profession for you.
    **** WRONG DIEDIEDIE DOC IS UBA AT THE TRADE SKEELZ

but really you choose one or the other not both otherwise docs would all powerful etc etc and would have no need for other classes since we could do anything

i chose to do trade skills over evades now i can (gloat) make vt eggs and everything but evades and b&e are maxed maybe in a couple lvls ill start raising evades but theres no way you can do a multi weapon setup AND think you can do trade skills :>

btw i only have 4 ipr left sux0re there should be liek an ipr booth where you can buy like 100k ip points back for like 10milor something

asherons call 2 has a nifty way of reseting skills you go ono i raised the wrong skill im a noob so you click reset and you have to earn back the xp that was needed to raise the skill onces that xp is all earned back through killin mobs the skill is reset and you have all the points back you spent and you can do it as many time as you want just takes alot longer as the skill lvl is higher

with fc / the community always wanting to nerf **** we need a loop hole for us to adapt to the nerfs not just totally screw people over and end up making more enemies
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I could have SWORN I saw( a loooong time ago) that with shadowlands the lvl cap would be upped to 250.........noone else says thats true =/
    My Uber L33t Setup Includes:

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

well there are title lvl 7 req items in game and in teh database now so there might be something after 200 ^^
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Raising the cap is the only thing that would make me leave this game..

I'm lvl 200 and my guild, Exile and I go to Ace camp a lot and hunt Secundus and Primus mobs... and although they're tough, I get over 200k for secundus and 410k for primus mobs. With jobe implants and a few levels, we could kill them fairly quickly I'm sure, so leveling past 200 wouldn't be a problem. Besides, they're upping mob xp by 10% next patch.

I'm sure when shadowlands hits, there will be lots of new content and monsters that give a lot of xp.

I want to see some freak accident when jobe comes in, some space ship miss fires or something and completely destroys brokens shores.

Wink

I would sure welcome a lift of the title cap above 200, not to jump on any xp-treadmill again but to be able to equip and use stuff that I am pretty sure will start to drop in the next patches, Notum War and Shadowlands. By the time I hit 200 I will probably have spent close to a year in the game and it would be nice to see a further development path. There has to be some way to improve skills even then, and if it is not by gaining ip and levels it would be interesting to know how the talked about specialization will be achieved
    Hammerr
    member of Tigre Claw

Also Kenih (trader), Rujin (doc), Vargas (keeper), Haimatzu (MA)

Ummm

Originally posted by andthensome
    I'm lvl 200 and my guild, Exile and I go to Ace camp a lot and hunt Secundus and Primus mobs... and although they're tough, I get over 200k for secundus and 410k for primus mobs. With jobe implants and a few levels, we could kill them fairly quickly I'm sure, so leveling past 200 wouldn't be a problem. Besides, they're upping mob xp by 10% next patch.

I'm sure when shadowlands hits, there will be lots of new content and monsters that give a lot of xp.
    You are an atrox, how are you going to fit into these lovely new implants of ql 220?

Unless we see some major INT boosting items ql 220 is of limits to us ...heh
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

I really hope they not that stupid to raise lvl cap, I don't know any lvl 200 that want that raised, none of my friends want it.

We didn't get to lvl 200 just to be "forced" to go back to missions and lvl again.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Nowhere near 200, so my opinion probably doesnt count much, but unless there is different stuff to do post 200, it seems as though expanding the levels would be pointless. I've already done enough missions to want to kill myself, and although it's not the only reason, getting to 200 is one of my main goals.

Don't make me change my goal to 250, eh? :P

No level increase out of laziness...

Beartwo, maybe I didn't make myself clear. Why would I worry about getting into ql 220 implants until I'm higher lvl? I said that although secundus and primus mobs are hard to kill now, later on when we level and have jobe implants in they won't be that hard. The whole point was leveling past 200. I meant that when I get past 200 I'll be wearing jobe and refined clusters in my implants and it'll be easier to take on such high lvl mobs so the time factor / xp gained won't be so bad.

and besides, with everything in, I CAN wear some ql 220 implants now... eye, hand and head surgery implants, treatment library, ot windchaser (+10), full set of omni med, biomech cloak and biomech helm, +80 and +20 treatment buff, +100 clinic, agi, sense, and int buffs, including feline grace and enhanced senses from agent, plus two viral eggs all come to 1207, which is 2 more than ql 220 implants need (1205). I just can't wear a head eye or r hand refined implant ql 220 until I level.
    Last edited by andthensome; Oct 31st, 2002 at 19:12:28.

Azzazzimon, I think they are trying to get people to come out of missions and hunt in the wild, that's what they were trying to do by raising the xp from outdoor mobs by 10%, even though that means jack squat compared to the millions of xp we can get in missions by finishing and getting the xp reward.

Hopefully Funcom pulls their heads out of their collective arses and does something so we CAN level past 200, but it seems like fun and not a treadmill / chore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast