Thread: Org changes

Org changes

Give the Anarchy org type a designated leader that can access a bank and change the org type but *not* kick people. Keep it a sort of modified anarchy

A Vice President for orgs. When the leader is not on the VP can access org bank and change or type and powers of the President. The org leader must sleep and take holiday too.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Post here if you have any comments or other org changes in mind. Not that anyone from FC offical ever reads this forum other then to Bacon Warp threads that legitamately belong here....

yep

Customizable powers

I would like to see orgs have a permissions tables for various sub groups in the org

ie
    lvl Org_Name Access_bank Kick_members Recruit
    1 Prez yes yes yes
    2 VP yes no yes
    3 Banker yes no no
    4 recruiter no no yes
    5 police no yes no
    and so on.

Individual members would be given specific jobs inside the guild such as :
    Loyal_member; Banker, Police (who can access bank and kick members but not recruit)

Its a thought
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I've wanted a VP or 'co leader' position for a long time, as a backup to the org leader going on vacation or flat out disappearing.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Animosity I like your idea for how you could make your own org template. That would be a nice addition. I love what orgs mean in AO. Much better then UO where a guild is just a tag on your name more or less.

Arrow Good One!

I totally agree with this idea.
    ATM Valaik and I have to pass the org back and forth to get things done. I don't think its fair for the org members to have to wonder who's in charge today? Having a VP would help out the leader of an org to no end. The officers are great - but with there limited options they still have to wait for the leader to be online to get money from the org bank, or boot some pain in the arse that needs it.

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

There is also a concept I call 'trust level' that could be applicable here. Right now everyone is trusted with a certain set of org commands, based on their org rank.

Using trust level essentially would allow for promotion without the title - your rank doesn't change but you gain access to the commands of a higher rank. People with trust level 0 (ie, leader commands) could set trust level for others, with current rank being the default trust level.

This would allow leaders to entrust additional commands and powers to new people without demoting their existing officers should all officer position be full, and it also allows leaders to entrust one or more members with leadership commands.

Target your "victim" and type '/org trustlevel #'
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.