Thread: Want to hire OMNI for T raid on rk2 :)

Want to hire OMNI for T raid on rk2 :)

With all the clanners problem with T (greed, ninja...) i will make a new business :

I want to hire some high pvpers omni, to fill up some clanners team for the little civil war we have.

So the clanners team tell me that they want a doc, enf , soldier, trader ...., i check my omni list and i contact you to join this team, you will get some money and a lot of fun

OMNI you are not enough to kill clanners in camelot !
    Come in my business i will find you a team to join, and you will get some nice kill and title !

Lachaude

How about.....

.....NO Scott.

Why would we go for f'in creds?

Lets be honest....IF I was gonna go....it would be for the same reason you are crying now.....rather get more of us to kick you out completely....

....so put up....or shut up.....

Re: Want to hire OMNI for T raid on rk2 :)

Originally posted by labrutte
    With all the clanners problem with T (greed, ninja...) i will make a new business :

I want to hire some high pvpers omni, to fill up some clanners team for the little civil war we have.

So the clanners team tell me that they want a doc, enf , soldier, trader ...., i check my omni list and i contact you to join this team, you will get some money and a lot of fun

Come in my business i will find you a team to join, and you will get some nice kill and title !

Lachaude
    LoL ridiculous.
    Yagyu for life

Lmao Shty
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Talking

omg this is to funny.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Re: Want to hire OMNI for T raid on rk2 :)

Originally posted by labrutte

Lachaude

Well that just might have been the dumbest thing i have seen posted, so i hope u do this then i will make sure to log on just to kill you.

Oh yeah ..u cant get titles when your teamed.

Re: How about.....

Originally posted by Shty
    .....NO Scott.

Lets be honest....IF I was gonna go....it would be for the same reason you are crying now.....rather get more of us to kick you out completely....

hehehehehe... gogo shtylez ma main man

Bump to xenomorph finally he is the one who understand this post

Lachaude

Re: Re: Want to hire OMNI for T raid on rk2 :)

Originally posted by Trystar

Well that just might have been the dumbest thing i have seen posted, so i hope u do this then i will make sure to log on just to kill you.

Oh yeah ..u cant get titles when your teamed.

holy **** Trystar does post lol
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Funny thread. hehe

Maybe we can give Deng and Shty the next 2 EoTs for joining.

Come on. You know you WWWaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaa !!

But seriously. This crap wouldn't happen if there were more guns and less suppresion gas. People wouldn't pull stupid $@!T as much if all of RK-2 were 0%. Remends me of all the kids in school that would call names then run to their mommy's when you pop them one.

Thank God there is no suppresion gas in Hockey!!
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Ack!

That is all - Again Shtylz, good point.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Funny thread. hehe

Maybe we can give Deng and Shty the next 2 EoTs for joining.

Come on. You know you WWWaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaa !!

But seriously. This crap wouldn't happen if there were more guns and less suppresion gas. People wouldn't pull stupid $@!T as much if all of RK-2 were 0%. Remends me of all the kids in school that would call names then run to their mommy's when you pop them one.

Thank God there is no suppresion gas in Hockey!!
    Well armaklaesy, this would be funny, but this is exactly what you did. You hired Deng and a bunch of Omnis to go into camalot and try to have a Clanner killed. Your the gutless balless wonder of the clans. I have no respect for you. and you have no class. IF you want to fight me coward, i ain't a title hugger who is afraid to fight like some...

You are a worthless traitor to the clans. Go Omni and make the clans that much better. you make Clairmonet seem like she is cool.

Name the Time name the place, name the rules. Will fight you. And i am 50 levels lower... Bring it!!!!!!!!

BTW is the EoT what you promised Deng for comming after me.

Re: How about.....

Originally posted by Shty
    .....NO Scott.

You only have 4m
    ~Chris

-Sigh-

Thank goodness most people know me well enough to know when people are lying about me.
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

GET A WEAPON ARMA!
    ~Chris

./me equips the QL1 Can Opener.

Okay Eth, let's duel.

Re: Re: How about.....

Originally posted by Megabio

You only have 4m
    ~Chris

Hey...I spent 10 mins blitzing the other day.....

....I am totally rich now....got 6mil!

When can I have your stuff again eth?

I want a slayer shell to take home too.