Thread: GJ clan on RK1... boo some omni...

GJ clan on RK1... boo some omni...

Ok good job on winning 3 of the 4 selectors on the server up tarasque...

Now for my boo. Boo cowards.

Example:-

Our chat bot for organising these raids went as follows...
    OK theres loads of clan we have a fight on our hands....
    *several omni leave*
    They have the box room we have to storm them...
    *more leave*
    Damn they killed us... wll it was fun lets try again...
    *bot starts to become a bit desolate*
    GS2 is up quick all omni to the stairs.
    *people start to join the bot*
    Ok they have the box room this is gonna be hard...
    *bot slowly empties again leaving a few resolute omnis*

COME ON!!! Alot of people are happy to enter the raffle but not at the expense of some effort and maybe their title. Theres a term for that... its called selfish cowardice.

Im not listing who left or who stayed because im not into personally attacking people but sort it out will you. Some of our bot moderators actually left in disgust when only 10-15 omni turned up since any charge was going to be suicide plain and simple.

Not wanting to disappoint the waiting clan I went anyway and inevitably died. But people need to make the effort... sitting in a full gs for an hour is not an effort. It happens and everyone will still raffle but when it hits the fan you have to be there too.

/rant off
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Thats exactly the problem with camelot, acambot and all the crap going on. I couldnt make it today due to RL stuff, but anyway.

When Omni comes in superior numbers where all you have to do is sit in the box room, we get 80-90 people showing up. When a fight is on and we actually have to work and fight like mad to win a GS, we get like 20-30 people who are willing to fight and even die for the cause.

Sickening.

Rav

Theres no real solution on the raffle though. The raffle is a sound solution but any player governed system will always be based on an "honour" system of which some people have none.

P.S yay twicers pant charge
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

This is my biggest problem with how it is on RK2 as well heh. Every time I go I try to beg omnis to come wipe out some of the wusses who die once and don't come back. Having 70+ ppl in the roll when only 30 would be there if omni had a decent showing just pisses me off :\
    Yagyu for life

Kudos to those omnis who fought.

We were damn close to loosing box a few times =)

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

lol

Hey! I liked running down there with my pink-dotted undies! =) ok.. here's the thing..

CLANS OWNEDZ=z0dzd00D00D0edzzZzZz0rzrrzzZed us! =)

Nothing more than that! There will be more battles - some will undoubtly go to omnis, others will definately go to clans - they won this time because they were better prepared - simple as that =)

I know that I myself try to keep the spirit up in both cases - but I'm not stupid, so after the GS2 was clan-only pretty much, I decided to at least give them a chuckle, so I put on the underwear and rushed the box together with Altrixstu, Tanais and a few others. Did I expect to win? LOL - yes! Lemme at them! I'll.. UNDERWEAR THEM TO DEATH! =) No, of course I didnt, but it was fun =) here is something for you clanners to think about though...

How in EARTH did you let me get to the boxroom! I had like -9999 AC and was in my underwear! =) lol.. that was kinda funny.. I got further without armor than with armor, when I kept running back and forth in the hallway lagged beyong recognition =)

Seriously though - nice fight there for a while - its the most fun when you DONT have to sit in the boxroom and watch fungii grow up peoples legs. When the adrenaline is pumping, it feels like a conflict - can you all feel that?

Really so bored that you will rather sit in 100% and having (very nice probably I'll admit) cyberxes with someone? =P I'd rather charge down..the.. hmm.. no I wouldnt, but the point is...

If you are in Camelot - be there because you want to have fun - not because you want loot =) Come on - whats the worst thing that can happen? You'll be sent to reclaim a couple of times - SO WHAT! lol =) Its not like you lose titles if you are in a team =) Heck.. you hardly lose titles at all, and heck*2 - soon titles will be removed (prolly) so it doesnt matter =))

Just come on and lets have some fun! =)
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

hehe, i wasnt there for after server downtime ...

but that fight before server down was crazy, lol so many clanners running laps around the lair, aaaargh

that was fun
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

The last fight before servers down was great, not only did we have to fight clanner but also had 20 mins to kill tara before servers went offline. Top fun.

Ok chilled a bit now. But really if your there for loot (be honest most of us are) you gotta be willing to fight for it not abandon the hard fighters and wait for an easier day. I had great fun the fight before server reset fight and after that. It was just some peoples attitude of "oh no we might die" on gs2 that got to me and I know im not the only one. The fun to me is more important than the loot. Iv killed my fair share of clan and iv been killed by clan I think im on roughly 50/50. The longest iv held a title is about a day because the fun is more important to me than title preservation . But freeloaders bug me.

If you read this im after you cronost... hehe. Seen you in several raids but it always gets broken up by numbers before one of us drops... you will be myn mwuahahaa.

Peace
    I am Kong.

Yeah, when servers went back up we had another fun time beating on some clanners.

They kept massing on the stairs before box, and we kept counter-attacking. Good fun.
    Last edited by Zzzzzz; Oct 31st, 2002 at 01:10:56.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked