Thread: Improved Zenith Taich stats

Improved Zenith Taich stats

Anyone know what these are?

I'm trying to see if it would be worth using one...
    They're like rats. But bigger. And with death rays

QL200 Disguised Zenith Taichi
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=157826&t=ag

QL199 Hidden Zenith Taichi
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=157825&t=ag

Might try asking on the Martial Artists Forum if they're worth using.

These are the BASE taichi statistics. As is, the wep is not worth using (sure, its fast, but good phys init makes all weps strike at 1 second chargeup each, 40 A/M). I want to know what improving it (you know, with the skill) does to it... what happens to a taichi when it is modified?

You are bright, those are the improved tachis. They add evade cc and reduce the speed of the weapon. Look harder
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Originally posted by Aerinheart
    These are the BASE taichi statistics. As is, the wep is not worth using (sure, its fast, but good phys init makes all weps strike at 1 second chargeup each, 40 A/M). I want to know what improving it (you know, with the skill) does to it... what happens to a taichi when it is modified?
    You have much to learn, Grasshopper.

The Disguised and Hidden Zenith Taichis are the 'improved' versions of Zenith Taichis. The 'unimproved' Zenith Taichis have Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Violet and White as part of their names.

Apparently, I DO have much to learn.

I never thought a video game developer would release such a crappy-arse weapon... then have the balls to call it the Improved version. Wow.

Thanks for the help, I guess. Looks like I'm using a wallblade (Or an RS and a WW katana... whenever they actually start dropping)

It is crap... I had 2 slank chops improved befor I left piecing in the dust. Crappy weapons are still crappy even if you improve them.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.