Thread: Tara part 2

Tara part 2

I was thinking last night i read a post in the tara board and it said that clan has no competition for tara on RK2

well i have an idea Omni should get there own tara type dungeon to defend ive been to tara a couple of times and i find it rather dumb that it happens to have clan guards runnin all around camelot

why dont we get a tara type dungeon with omni guards runnin around

make all the loot equal in stats and such but make it look unique

make it drop weapons and such that are uber

make the mobs in this dungeon the same lvl as tara dungeon mobs

make it 100% then 25% on decent to boss

make the mobs outsid the dungeon simalar to the ones outside the tara

i have to comment on that i didnt want to get a yalm cuz im mp and i can fly with qw but whe exiting the grid the program cancels and if im lucky the guards are somewhere else if not im dead as i am fragile nanomage

I think that omni should have sumtin to defend against clan and such make the loot unique to its dungeon but make it equally as good

My idea is a half mutated tara with slayer droid lookin biomechanical grafts created by omni to devaste the clan outpost but was to powerful to control if released so he had to be caged in a dungeon at the darkest corner of omni territory

How is clan havin uber dungeon fair when omni has none
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

Turn all settings off, view distance at 5%, char dist. at 0%, and that should help load camelot quicker.

Cast belamorte/demon before you grid and when you get out, send them on the nearest guard if you're having that much trouble.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

this is not an mp issue i bought a yalm for that

this is a clan omni issue so maybe we can have more pride and more involvement in the control of a key dungeon of the game where clan can come to use and try to take our uber boss

and it would kinda make it easier for ppl to particapate in a raid as it is now 18hours is a long time and i dont play that much time that i can make it to more than one raid a week and im sure that alot of other ppl have the same problem that may be why omni has no pressence at the tara all of our high lvl chars just happen to no be on at the same time

i just think a new dungeon would be so nice for omni

Re: Tara part 2

Originally posted by milmaker

My idea is a half mutated tara with slayer droid lookin biomechanical grafts created by omni to devaste the clan outpost but was to powerful to control if released so he had to be caged in a dungeon at the darkest corner of omni territory

How is clan havin uber dungeon fair when omni has none

Take your pills and get laid/grow up Tara was never fun at best its just laggy, usually its boring to death ...
    Infamine 200 soljah

The problem with tara on rbk2 isnt that its clammie territory ,, its the simpel fact that clammies r more than ot so we get over whelmed u cant fix that

Omni doesn't need another tara, its not hard at all to get there, and no one has "pride" in a dungeon within their own territory.

This only leaves the problem of getting there, which isn't a problem at all. Then you stated you had troubled getting away from 1 ql 180 guard, which I helped solve for you since you supposedly didn't want a yalm.

And like the guy above said, there are more pvping clanners than omni on rk2.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

why is always the negative ppl who post

and wtf is wrong with someone want a dungeon in omni that we can have

im think f*** it and go clan that is what anyone who wants chance at tara is doin

and that is the problem

I'm not against a dungen in omni teritory...

But i do think its stupid that most of the players in this game are clan...

Where is the fun when your perpetually outnumberd. It might be cool when the tides change... but um, they never do Oh, and clan soldiers will always be better =(
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

While I'm not very fond of tarasque and the concept of a boss in a pvp area because of the stupid arguments it creates, over loot and such, it would make no sense to have an omni tara dungeon.

The whole point of tarasque isn't only to be an uber boss with uber loot, it's also that omni and clans have to fight each other to claim the kill and loot.

If an omni tarasque dungeon existed, omni would go there, clans would go to camelot, and there would be no pvp fight, which is the point of tarasque.

Originally posted by MORB
    While I'm not very fond of tarasque and the concept of a boss in a pvp area because of the stupid arguments it creates, over loot and such, it would make no sense to have an omni tara dungeon.

The whole point of tarasque isn't only to be an uber boss with uber loot, it's also that omni and clans have to fight each other to claim the kill and loot.

If an omni tarasque dungeon existed, omni would go there, clans would go to camelot, and there would be no pvp fight, which is the point of tarasque.
    Well the way it stands now you may call it pvp, but in reality it's just a lag fest. My idea of pvp although severly off base from fc's version of it is where you initiate combat and combat starts. Not initiate combat and wait 10 to 15 minutes for it to start. As of now it's not a battle of one player aginst another its a battle of which player's commands get acted upon first by fc's out of date overloaded servers.

I dont see whats so wrong with putting "uber loot" on another mob then tarasque.

In my eyes it would just make thinks better, And a new dungeon is always nice no?
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

morb not true it there is different rare loot they will come i promise

high end game is more about getting rare items and pvp than anything else

as it is they added a new dungeon way out in the middle of nowhere its massive and i really dont think its worth traveling to when u can pvp right there in mmd and if it was easier to get to maybe

but the addition of any high lvl content will always be considered a smart thing to do

high end game consists of gettin uber loot , pvp , tara, and now with notum wars tower building and defending

and as it is tara is 2 of them in one but like i said before more content would never hurt

this may even help to attract more ppl to go omni and would just be a great addition to the game itself

why is always the negative ppl who post

and wtf is wrong with someone want a dungeon in omni that we can have

im think f*** it and go clan that is what anyone who wants chance at tara is doin

and that is the problem
    I didnt ment to be negative : ) and i do like the idea of a dungeon in ot territory but ,,, just dont think that it will solve the problem of ot getting in to that events,, clammies will just do boath dungeons : ) the people that matter in a tara raid are atleast 150 above ,, most r nowadays tl6 stilll clammies are far more because they eat a lot of Clams and have cause of that a higher birthrate so we just get outnumbered.

If omni get their own Tara, why shouldnt clanners get their own LRdungeon? There are ot guards there, as there are clan guards at camelot.

The difference is that LRD is for lower levels, of whom many do not have yalms (thereby making it harder to enter the dungeon), and Tara is for 150+ players (who all should have yalms by that time).

Thats my reasoning on the above statements. But on the other hand, I do not see a valid reason why OT shouldnt get their own Tarasque.
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Originally posted by Lavitar
    If omni get their own Tara, why shouldnt clanners get their own LRdungeon? There are ot guards there, as there are clan guards at camelot.

The difference is that LRD is for lower levels, of whom many do not have yalms (thereby making it harder to enter the dungeon), and Tara is for 150+ players (who all should have yalms by that time).

Thats my reasoning on the above statements. But on the other hand, I do not see a valid reason why OT shouldnt get their own Tarasque.
    yea i like when things r fair so i as ot woudnt mind clammies getting there own lrd ,, or maybe u got some low lvl dungeon of ur own that we dont have ,, there is also the thing that fc wants clammies and ot to clash a bit so they dont just c each other in arena /shouting poo poo to each other ,, hmm,,

when u say lrdungeon u are talkin bout foremans??

this dungeon is actually for clan too if u think about it the loot there is for lower lvl chars who would happen to not have yalms whereas clans dont need yalm cuz the way there is through clan land

the omni guards dont like omnis either

im just pro content add content

content that ppl will like to do i found the new boss camps very silly and not worth the time

and to u siimak i made a lower char to breed me a whole new breed of omnis so give me 2 or 3 months for my batch of clan killers to get there i have a few that are gettin to 120 now so wont be long guys

all im about now is help the lowb omnis so we can have presence

if anyone wants to donate to the cause contact milmaker in game any junk armor anything that i can give lowbs in guild is great

we tryin to get pppes now but it is kinda difficult

ive made this character to do just this grooming the next wave

whereas alot of high lvl ppl just want to stick to high lvl things i dont think that is bad idea but we need to pull some low ppl up to help us in our numbers for war

Re: Re: Tara part 2

Originally posted by Infamine

Take your pills and get laid/grow up Tara was never fun at best its just laggy, usually its boring to death ...
    Blah blah blah blah.

Get bent.

Yes i welcome more ot : ) at the present that is all we need more numbers.

Originally posted by Unit99
    Well the way it stands now you may call it pvp, but in reality it's just a lag fest. My idea of pvp although severly off base from fc's version of it is where you initiate combat and combat starts. Not initiate combat and wait 10 to 15 minutes for it to start. As of now it's not a battle of one player aginst another its a battle of which player's commands get acted upon first by fc's out of date overloaded servers.
    I wasn't commenting on the implementation, which I dislike aswell. I participated in one tara raid, and never had any incentive to ever go back there. I was talking about the concept.

morb not true it there is different rare loot they will come i promise
    Did I say that all uber loot should be on tarasque ? You're missing the point.

as it is they added a new dungeon way out in the middle of nowhere its massive and i really dont think its worth traveling to when u can pvp right there in mmd and if it was easier to get to maybe
    In middle of nowhere, with a grid term and a whompa. Do you think that it's any hard for anyone level 100+ to get there ?
    And pvp in mmd is lame and has no collective goal (and no individual goal either, unless you consider title farming a goal). Tara is the first place in the game where omni and clan could fight each other in groups, and with an incentive to do so.

but the addition of any high lvl content will always be considered a smart thing to do

high end game consists of gettin uber loot , pvp , tara, and now with notum wars tower building and defending

and as it is tara is 2 of them in one but like i said before more content would never hurt

this may even help to attract more ppl to go omni and would just be a great addition to the game itself
    Yes, but that should be another dungeon with different loot. It shouldn't give the same reward as tara, because then no one would need to pvp at tara, thus making the essential feature of tarasque obsolete. That's what I meant, not that no more bosses/dungeons/uber loot should be added.

do u even read my posts did i say the same loot as tara

i said loot comparable but unique

dont just scan a post think u know whats goin on and post negatively

im talkin bout the new dungeon have u been there not grid there or no wompa there

just as is rubi ka needs more dungeons

i say implement alot of weapons that are geared toward particular professions like the hellspinner

would be nice if u could upgrade your gamma ejector

id like to see all professions with weapons like that and they can all be upgraded

one idea trader shotgun that does rad damage kinda like ithy but special ithy trader only