Thread: Adv Suggestion

Wink Adv Suggestion

Here is yet another post for you guys to fall asleep to.

1. Adv should get a nano to turn enemies into some sort of leet or reet something cheap like that. I know it has been said before, but i think it is a good idea. This would make us more valuable to the group we are with.

2. We should also get some missions where only the adv can get a marking on his compass, and or make it where we need to use our morphs. A good example would be to make it where you need to be a wolf to get into a wolf den to get to the mission start.

There are lot of others I have in my head, but i am sure most of them came of off the board and i just can't remeber where i read them. I am not complaining about the adv I think as a class he is coming along fine. I just wish we had something that make us more needed in a group.

Doc --- Need to heal
    Agent --- can be anything the team needs
    Engie --- Pet is useful in longer mission and dungeons
    Solider --- Give out the pain!
    Enforcer --- Take the pain!
    MA --- Could have solo'd, but are helping out with mad crits
    NT --- Mezzzin adds, and nukes mad Mobs
    Beaucrat --- BATON of Authorita! need i say more
    Trader --- I need (insert word here); and wrangle me
    Fixer --- RUN RUN RUN nano!!!!
    MP --- I will heal the weaklings master MOCHAMS pLEASSSSSSe!
    Adv --- yea I guess me and my fellow adv will help since you could not find a doc, oh and looki lu i can turn you into a reet (as team members hop into their yalms)

One last thing I still love AO no matter what you people say....

radikus (the glass jawed nanomage adv)
    How long will a floating point operation float?

Thumbs up

I feel your pain.

Nanomage Enforcer

P.S.
    Can I get Reet plz? Will tip for it. Can't afford a yalm yet

Someone did suggest using Reet Form: Other on guard killers once, but AFAIK it's considered an exploit to use it in a PvP situation. It also wouldn't work on mobs, which I'm guessing is what you were asking for.

As for the mission ideas, you need to read Trosida's Dream Mission Thread - tons of ideas like the ones you suggested, for all professions.

Cheers,

~R~

Red face

Yes I just found it and finished reading that thread. There were some awesome mission idea, but not much for way of the adv. I still think we should have at least one thing that would make us some what needed in this cold cold world of Rubi Ka....
    How long will a floating point operation float?

We are just Enf/Doc hybrids, what we do need is 1 thing that noone else can do better, other then perception, and parrot, only time anyone asks you for parrot is when they planning on going to SD, and they only want parrot not to take you with them hehe. But then again if we got 1 thing that was better then everyone else then would we still be a jack of all trades, master of none If anything morphs are our stock and trade which makes us unique, somewhere down the line I would like to see some more morphs added, maybe even a Mimic Target Nano, in which you would take on their form and some of their abilities, on monster mobs only.

I think upping the min damage on Riders, SSC, and some other goofy weps ADVs use would be all we need, I hate hitting for 89, 150, 68, 899, 400, 2300, 150, with reg hits, they can be so inconsistant.

Also while we may want just 1 or two things, other Profs havnt gotten anything.

Jagdtyger