Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notum Wars and Neutrality

Neutrals are a 'side' for tower purposes. A neutral org can place towers, etc.

Neutrals will get experience bonuses (all neutrals) depending on what fraction of controllable land is controlled by neutrals, just like omni and clan.

I'm happy, this modification allow us to extract notum.
    I don't know why the Neutrals can't be able to exploit the necessary for their survival.

So, I like my neutral concept, and the possibility to have the initiative of the offense is not really great for our statut, but I think it's the solution for this moment for us to profit of the booster pack.

For my part, I want limit our action only in Neutrals areas, and just defend this areas, never attack the OT or Clanners lands.
    1/10 of areas on Rubi-Ka is Neutrals, I think we can fight for this little part of the planet, for our "side".
    The neutrals won't a war with others factions, neutrals want just live in peace with the necessary

Technically, I think it's most easy for Funcom to just change the possibility for Neutrals to attack in 25%, than change for allow us to attack only in Neutrals areas, but, maybe after...

For people who are worried, I remind you, Neutrals just represent 3% of the population of Rubi-Ka

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123