Thread: Confuseing events?

Confuseing events?

Is anyone else slightly thrown off by the RK1 and RK2 events mixed together in the news? It would be weird for Rk1 to cite RK2 events and vice versa for example.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Maybe FC's planning on joining the two dimensions, what with all the complaints from people that the cities are barren. I doubt it, but they in one of the Booster updates they did say that "everyone will be able to feel that Rubi-Ka is a more active planet, especially within bustling cities"...

Then again, perhaps there isn't enough content being produced by either of the two dimensions individually.

Confusing indeed

Charles, I developped the habit of checking the first name in every news to keep them apart. I would suggest that they make startup pages for RK-1 and RK-2 so that you can start with only your relevant news on it.

The do keep the events calendars splitted, so that should not be a problem.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams