Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Top Gun" Tournament

hmm maybe I should start with prof specific tournies in the near future. Possibly not this weekend but next.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

rewards

Would anyone or any guild be interested in contributing to the rewards, perhaps on a per win, lump sum for profession tourny, lump sum for overall winner? Or maybe I should have an entry fee?

Need feedback.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader

h-e-l-p

bump
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader

Gooooo Pat

I like the idea. Outside buffs is a tough call, how bout each participant can have 3 standard buffs.... rrf, peril, essence, and perhaps a luxury buff (tts, sabre, HE). I think non fixers should stay away from hots just cause they're so overpowering.

Request for trader v trader fights: In these duels its whoever starts casting their divest first pretty much so perhaps a no drain policy could work. Otherwise its just whoever most blatantly jumps the gun.

Halfdeck, i love the idea.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

My only suggestion to this Pat is that the actual finals are round robin. Some professions could get bad draws in the final 8. Then you might see people possibly tanking some games in the original round robin to "fix" their bracket seeding.

The overall best profession should be rated on their performance vs. all professions compared to another profession vs. all professsions.

This would rule out some sort of spectacular end-all-be-all championship match, but IMO would make for a better "Top Gun" tournament.

btw, let me know if you would want any help with throwing this up on a website. Could handle some things like registration and match scheduling, tournament status, brackets, round robin results, etc.

Nenous

Well we can leave those fixer who will just go AFK fighting there for couple hours and continue with others...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

changed the format of it. Bump.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader

Wow, Nenous that's a damn good looking web site.

btw I'm on an extended break from AO atm. Kinda bored of bunker camping in 2ho and loot camping in Camelot. Also taking a break from running the 2v2. Since I found it hard to find duels as a trader, 2v2 was an idea for me to have people to fight but 1) I stayed out of entering mostly to not scare away some teams and 2) when I entered I was too busy running the thing to really put up a decent fight. I was hoping for some help from my guild, but no dice there

I haven't quit though, just going through the "dunno what else to do at lvl 200 except raise a damn alt" phase. I came back on today actually to check on Camelot but seems omnis are still beta-testing notum wars.. lol. I'm hoping when notum wars come out it gives us a chance to take these events to a whole new level.. (I'll hold my breath).

Thumbs up on the Top Gun. I say we need some huge incentive though, maybe around 500 mil - 1 bil cred reward, or dragon chest + eggs/GA4 whatever. It would be cool if we can get some big omni/clan guilds to chip in towards this. It would make winning the thing prettty sweet.

Half

Btw, I registered but I don't see my name on the player list. FIX. BUMP

Half

Nenous is no long responsible for the helping so i kinda dropped it due to only 3 ppl signing up for the advent part anyway.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12