Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roflol

OMG I'm hurt here.
    And yet I am posting informations relative to this very board, in each of my post, when YOU ARE NOT !!

Katanas and other blades are a whole different story than Hammers.
    And they usually look gay on Solitus breed.
    But then what weapon is not looking gay on them ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    But then what weapon is not looking gay on them ?
    And just how is it you know so much about gay enforcers and what they look like?
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Talking

Well... notice how Gummi has had a sex change?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Cool

Ah... The many faces of Gummi.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Originally posted by Nieth
    i rely on having something to say, not whining/spamming like many ppl
    so i'm not up there
    I dont whine, I dont spam... BUT

when you are telling all the whiners all over the boards how silly they sound... lucky I dont hve 10k posts!

oh, I was gone for 4 months and I am *almost* caught up with the spam guru
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

He LIES! He is one of em! don't believe a word...

Notice his cleverly phrased post above. How it doesn't appear to be spam, but is, in reality spam of the worst sort. Spam that acts like an insidius drug.. you feel good for a little bit, then you are left wanting more and more!
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

So basically you want some more ?

Some enforcers tried to used Tank Armor for many, many months, when they realized that no matter how, a robe-coat-thingie will always grant more protection.
    Of course Atrox that are neuters don't give a sh17 about walking in robes.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Hmmm...

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Originally posted by Obitus
    He LIES! He is one of em! don't believe a word...

Notice his cleverly phrased post above. How it doesn't appear to be spam, but is, in reality spam of the worst sort. Spam that acts like an insidius drug.. you feel good for a little bit, then you are left wanting more and more!
    oh cmon now! I was just replying to a post in this thread... spam has no meaning, it is part of the definition... If I am interacting then how can it be spam!

See, I am replying to you now, defending myself... defending myself cant be considered spam!

geesh..

hey Cz we need a definition of spam here!!!!!

get out your moderater guru dictionary and fess up the definition!

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Gene13
    Hmmm...

/G13
    blatant post count farming without anything enf related, e.g. ooga booga

Erf.

Talking

I'm the underdog that will come on top, when no one supects it. Muhahahahahahahah
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Originally posted by Thyrra

Hmmm...

/G13
    blatant post count farming without anything enf related, e.g. ooga booga
    Was not! I just needed some time to think.
    Having thought about it for some time now I've come to the conclusion that I don't know **** about enforcers (except that you like crayons and hitting people over the head). So...

Ooga Booga!

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

hehe

G13

hmmm...

as in "government strain 13?"

*cough*

/me passes it on

ROFLOL

Having thought about it for some time now I've come to the conclusion that I don't know **** about enforcers (except that you like crayons and hitting people over the head). So...

Ooga Booga!

/G13

Crayons... pretty colors... hmmmmm But damn those 128 packs... keeps me busy for hours looking at the different colors.
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Red face

GO Obitus GO Obitus GO Obitus

OMG someone get the crayons he's going to eat them again !!

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    OMG someone get the crayons he's going to eat them again !!
    /me looks up indignantly while trying to hide the crayon wrapper sticking out of the corner of the corner of my mouth...

I DO NOT EAT CRAYONS!

much
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

[and yet all this has not been beacon-warped ]

that is because nobody said

OOGA BOOGA

beacon warped in 3....2.....1....

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast