Thread: Roflol

Roflol

WE are #1,#3,#4 posters w00t

Cloud dont count, he fits in the x-ploiter not enforcer catagory lol

SEE FOR YOURSELF
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Red face

snufs im not on that list :\

iiikkk i cant find me at all there =O

Don's link

your own link Don, now you can feel special too

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking

WOho so happy =]
    now i need to work on the post nr only 70 tsk tsk tsk

....snese im here do u know what the next essence are (atrox) after titen and what lvl ish i can upload it ?

AYUP

Garg

level depends on int/imps

ROFLOL

c
    ok thx
    what are u doing now u are posting so fast =)

He's going for pole position!

(at least I have more posts then Cz ehe)
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

/me needs 1k posts
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

bah!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

#18... but I'm catching up!

Besides, the other two fixers are pretty much gone. Intra and Whiter...
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

i rely on having something to say, not whining/spamming like many ppl
    so i'm not up there
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Almost none of my posts are spam, Nieth.

Whining, well... I whined a lot when I had something to whine about. Now, I... well, actually, I found new things to complain about on others behalfs.

So, yeah, I guess I whine a lot. So?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

"I leave 6 months and I'm still on top of the poster list."

Comment (you have one hour).
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

All hail mighty Gummi!!!
    /prostrate
    /prostrate
    /flip errr, I mean /backflip hehe

All tremble before his(or her, depending on the character) mighty post-count!

And, come to think of it...........I can't recall seeing Gummi spamming, either..........but then, I'm a relative nOOb to the boards(since like late May or so). Too bad.......if I had come to the boards a lot sooner, it would have saved me a lot of painful mistakes I've made.

I want my 1K postcount board!! Cause it's the only 1K Board I'll ever get LOL.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Talking

I am trying... But yeah, I don't post unless I have something to say, even if it is fairly trivial.

But Gummi - you are and hopefully always will be master of spam (without the spam)
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Oh, you better believe that Gummi and Yaz and Thyra spammed their a$$es off... They just make it look like they actually have something to say. BUT I KNOW BETTER!

I say Nerf em! They farmed their posting titles!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

I always post something useful in *any* given post.

Hammers require 2HB skill to be used.
    And Brawl too.
    The higher quality is the hammer, the higher your 2HB / Brawl skills need to be.

See ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

See!!! He shows proof! NERF GUMMI NOW!

Posting pharmer!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast