Thread: Some wishes for a better RK

Wink Some wishes for a better RK

Why not give fixers something like adventurers "Leet friend."
    Like 'summon temp regular clothes' without modifiers, fixer uniform or something.

It would be a nice compliment/replacement for the utterly useless (except GA) summon line that no one bothers with anyway.

And do give all pistol weilding professions an alternative to the somewhat rare "The original electronicum" or at least move the pistol clusters away from the nano slots in implants, so they who should use pistols (NT, Engineer and Crat) gets a fair chance to do so.

Any chance Solitus gets a boost in 14.6 as well? Since Atrox/Nanomage suddenly takes a huge leap with the added HP.
    Nanomage being a theoretical solitus with much higher Int/Psy potential, and very little 'Solitus only' items... only one I can think of is the Enhanced Aggression Device.

I mean the general idea of Solitus are that they should be decent in most areas, not experts but not the bottom choice, right?

Nooooooooooooo, you will have to wear normal cloths like the rest of us, and have to buff back into any armor you wish to use when you wanna get back into it. Or do like everyone else and not use social cloths after level 100 anymore. Buffing back into armor, using pillows, implants, buffs that you have to pester 100 people to get is so much more fun, and social cloths are things you just wish you can wear without hassle

Jagdtyger

Solitus is not getting changes that I know of, Atrox is getting more HP and less nano, and Nanomages getting more nano and less HP i believe.

Jagdtyger

i would really love it if

you could wear social clothes ABOVE your armor.

ok you would have 50% of the people running around in skimpy things and tattoes but still you would have an added element of variety then
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Social clothing is a great idea. Just have another tab on the wear window. I bet it would be easy to do.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .