Thread: Vehicle Air

Vehicle Air

With new vehicles on their way into the game that start at QL 150 and higher that have reqs that start in the 900s it would be nice if we could equip these vehicles should we get our hands on them. Right now Fixer, Adv, and Trader are the only professions that can equip these vehicles and it takes all 3 clusters for them to do it.

What I suggest is adding some new modifiers to the 1k token board. +140 or +210 Vehicle Air, Ground, and Water. To use the new vehicles most everyone would still have to have implants as well as maxing out this skill.

Actually looking in the NDA breaking database there is only one vehicle with a skill so high that only those three professions can use it.... The Stiletto. 919 Vehicle Air req. There are no buffs for this skill. There is only one item dropping in game that raises this skill, and it doesn't bring the other professions close to using it. The other vehicles all professions should be able to use just by maxing the skill.

Bah... anyway, please give us something that allow everyone to use that vehicle when they get to the highest level.

Or, give us what we asked for in the first place.... yalms that everyone can use and just look different.

Well being from one of those professions with green Vehicle Air skills might have skewed my perspective.

I thought the idea with the new vehicles would be to get some diversity as to what vehicle people are using.
    I just think it's too bad that QL don't affect the behaviour or bonuses from yalms.
    Right now there is absolutely NO benefit from raising your vehicle air enough to put on a QL 200 Yalm.
    Green Vehicle Air skill? Green Psychology is more beneficial.

Btw how much would they have to lower the reqs on the stiletto for the other proffesions being able to use it with maxed skill and Ql200+ implants?

A Stilleto is supposed to be Elite.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Stiletto Skill req - 919

Atrox Agent - 853
    Nano Agent - 870
    Opifex Agent - 877
    Solitus Agent - 869

This is at level 200, full Vehicle Air Imps, and maxed skill. But Shining Vehicle Air and Shining Rifle conflict. So it's give up 105 points of Rifle to look cool, or don't give up 105 points of Rifle and not look cool.

MPs and MAs have it worse, they are up to 126 points shy.

So 231 points more in Vehicle Air. The Azure boots give +20, leaving 211 difference. You can get the difference now by adding +210 to the vehicle skills on the token board and casting base ability boosts.

Depending on token boards is baaaad.

I say lower the reqs.

<---- yes neutral with no token board :P

It is dumb that a ql 150 item cannot even be equipped by a level 200 player fully maxed in that skill. That simply makes no sense. A ql 150 item should be equippable by [b]all[\b] level 150 players without implants, though some may need to be fully maxed in the skill. Otherwise the quality of the item has no meaning.

If Funcom wants to restrict the usage of these items to level 200+ (I believe the new level max is 250), then the quality of the item should be over 200 to match that requirement.