Thread: Wannabe suitors

Wink Wannabe suitors

Even with the passing centuries, do I find that the one thing society can't get rid of is the age old pushy immature male. You'd think that after several thousand years of human existance that there would have been some place in society to teach these wet behind the ears wannabe sexual predetors, etticate and a little grace. I continually am hounded by people who walk straight up to me and want to start having sexual relations right in the streets of Omni-Entertainment. No words of warning... then someones tounges half way down my throat.
    After due consideration I've come up with a solution. I think I'll start having these pathetic dates meet me in Omni-HQ. At least at HQ if they get out of hand I can quickly send them for a free ride to the reclaim machine.

Manners gentleman......Manners.

Another hope is that Omni-Tek lightens their moral opinion of the red light district and opens a few of those "places" where the wannabe, can be. I hear they have their ways of drying, wet behind the ears.
    If anybody out there is in need of that special woman. Contact
    Blade or Silke X. I hear he has the best ear driers around.
    Last edited by Grimmtooth; Jan 7th, 2002 at 13:14:18.

I have one thing to say...

Boys...

The real art in action is in the timing.

Your words, your actions, your patience and persistance, and your pace.

Learn this one thing...if nothing else.

And, for gods sake, leave that RL place in your dreams...timing...again.

Angry NO SEX!

When anyone looks at me, all they see is a piece of meat. All know that I am not a man or a woman. I am nothing. I am not content to stay this way.

Atrox must have full humanity! It is only one of Omni-Tek's many crimes against the people of Rubi-Ka. Even Atrox affliated with OT should be able to see this. Without our humanity, we are nothing! Slaves! Machines!

Atrox, band together! We must take our rightful place in the human family, not as mules, but as male and female. Then maybe I would know of this "sex" of which you speak.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

Wink Re: NO SEX!

Originally posted by Sllaagor
    ...Then maybe I would know of this "sex" of which you speak.
    /me giggles

yep, it's really worth it ehehehe
    tradeskillz ?

Perhaps you should file some sexual harrassment charges against Omni-Tek if you cannot even go about your buisness without being assaulted. Besides I'd give the buracrats something useful to do.

Hmm...

Hmm... a lawyer. What an idea! Do you think I could get a settlement?

Unhappy oh please

oh get real.. if you do not like the competition.. go play a guy.. leave those of us with a sense of humor to listen to the children try to be suave.. and try to be amorous.. it is always fun..
    Always trust your friends.
    I'm your friend.
    Loan me money.
    Trust me.

Omni HQ is the best part of town.

For the reason you mentioned, primarily. I notice the sub-primate shenanigans drop off to nothing once I cross the bridge on the way to work each morning.

Keep in mind, fellow female, that Omni Entertainment is essentially a giant open-air pleasure center, with everything from all-night dance clubs to the Arena to shady hotels that cater to those addicted to Synthehol and worse. If your figure is so desirable as to make a passing male stop and notice you and even offer to engage in sexual relations with you, then you've risen above the rest of the area's attractions.

However, such behaviour in an Omni-Tek employee is su****ious and could be grounds for punitive action if that employee is not off-duty. So remind the offender of this and if they persist, ask them to follow you to Omni-Admin to file a complaint.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.