Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do you go to Tara?

You know you people seriously need some help. Mental help. You go up to the tara when you really doubt you will win. You camp all day to fight sides in a silly battle that is nothing more than cosmetic. Th RPers are the worst of all you sick bastards actually pretend to be Omni/Clan Attackin/resisting the other side. It's pathetic. Get lives. Grow pubic hair! Move out of your parents basements!

And for the "Rules" who the hell made you god.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

as far as the rules in tara go...

i garuntee more loot has been gotten from tara beacuse of tarabot then would have ever been gotten with out it

instead of 1 or 2 uber guilds fighting over the dragon every one who is high enuff has a chance

and the number of taras killed i am sure i way higher then i would have ever been also
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Mind you, Rudeboyz is the guy that posted on RK1 Exchange that wanted to trade his 190+ soul frag for a dragon chest. ..lol

Anywho, ignore him. He has the intelligence of a rat.
    Last edited by Snardz; Nov 13th, 2002 at 08:06:03.

I think I am there for the challenge of which side who gets loot...When no omni is there it's a boring raid...so I guess my answer is 1 and 2....
    moon meeh

When there is a tara raid, there is a 100% chance I have no idea about it.

Originally posted by Rudeboyz
    You know you people seriously need some help. Mental help. You go up to the tara when you really doubt you will win. You camp all day to fight sides in a silly battle that is nothing more than cosmetic. Th RPers are the worst of all you sick bastards actually pretend to be Omni/Clan Attackin/resisting the other side. It's pathetic. Get lives. Grow pubic hair! Move out of your parents basements!

Me?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Rudeboyz

So what do u do in AO?

Flying over the ocean look at the water and eat milk and cookies?
    moon meeh

lol, always fun when someone in a GAME says games suck

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123