Thread: The very vague crit increase from FoB

The very vague crit increase from FoB

How does it work?
    Only with FastAttack weapons?
    I've heard it does not work with MA fists
    but does it work with i.e A parry stick?

Q 200 FOB

Q25 FoB

not so mysterious
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Very vague ?

LOL, FoB is totally fubared and brings tremendous crits / speed increase.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Eh, the crit last 15 seconds, and will lock it for 2.5 minutes. This is 2% crit over 2.5 minutes for QL200 FoB ( (15s / 150 s) * 20critchance) ), and that is nothing compared to 8% VE or 15% LLTS that is constant in every fights.

FoB is useless for PhysInit, and the critical chance is nothing compared to VE and LLTS

Originally posted by Krabbus
    Eh, the crit last 15 seconds, and will lock it for 2.5 minutes. This is 2% crit over 2.5 minutes for QL200 FoB ( (15s / 150 s) * 20critchance) ), and that is nothing compared to 8% VE or 15% LLTS that is constant in every fights.

FoB is useless for PhysInit, and the critical chance is nothing compared to VE and LLTS
    I agree, they should shorten the time on FoB recharge when they "fix' llts to be ranged only.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

still wondering which weapons FoB can be used for.

Can it be used for Parry sticks?

it can, but you won't get the physinit boost since FoB boost MeleeInit - but you will get the critchance. If Funcom is going to nerf LLTS for melee you have to include physinit in FoB.

bump

Originally posted by Krabbus

Having a burst increase of 15% crit is generally far more effective than a 2% increase in crit over 2.5 minutes. Most fights only last around 30 seconds, therefore most of the rest of the time is spent carried over into a nother battle.

Not to mention, FoB can be used in conjuction with a crit scope for even great effects.

-Jayde

Originally posted by Jayde
    Having a burst increase of 15% crit is generally far more effective than a 2% increase in crit over 2.5 minutes. Most fights only last around 30 seconds, therefore most of the rest of the time is spent carried over into a nother battle.
    Sure it is, but you still lack behind the ranged users. The overall critical chance for the FoB is 2% over 2.5 minutes (or 20% for 15 seconds and 0% for 2.25 minutes).

If you are comparing a FoB user and a LLTS user will you see that the LLTS user will win in every single fight if they last over 15 seconds. Lets say that the fight last 30 seconds, the FoB user will then have a 10% chance to make a critical hit over the 30 seconds, and the LLTS user will have a 15% chance over 30 seconds. The next fight can't the FoB user use his device again since it's locked for 2 more minutes - that's about 4 more fights with 0% chance to make a critical hit, when the ranged user have a constant chance.

Not to mention, FoB can be used in conjuction with a crit scope for even great effects.
    Nope, in 14.8 will LLTS and VE not be available for melee users using MeleeInit or PhysInit. This will hurt everyone using parrysticks or MA since it doesn't boost physinit. The professions that will be most hurt is MA- Doctors, Traders and Engineers.

bump

Krabbus - MA Engineer