Thread: Fed up of not knowing whats looted?

Arrow Fed up of not knowing whats looted?

Then Why not add something that says "Player: <name> Looted <item> off of <corpse's name>."....I dunno bout yas but I think that would help let people know what gets looted and by whom. Bump if ya like. =P Me goin to bed.

Coming in 14.6 =), at least the version on test live has this feature.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

god I just hope they don't forget to implement an option to disable it aka spamfilter

Nice. Do we have patch notes yet ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Cz said he was typing them up today, and that they just needed QA approval now.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

thank god, would be nice to see what all the loot whores take for a change and actually see some good loot on bosses again

Hmm i've never had a problem with anyone looting boss except once and the person even told us that he took the item and wouldn't let us roll for it.

Had 2 ql200 albrecht tanks fall today and they were posted both times along with x-3s and v3s and such. Perhaps you should just not team with someone if you don't trust them to show all the loot at the end.

Just more SPAM in the AO world already full. And as someone else said. I'd prefer just to live in the blissful ignorance when someone loots a ql190+ soul frag.

Just gonna create more arguements. This is one idea with as many cons as pros.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Well, at least when a person goes around lootin' all this crap, then you'll know not to team with them in the future. I get the feeling that A LOT of people are going to find their reputation going down the crapper if they continue with their ninja lootin' ways post 14.6.

A good change, but frighteningly fits within my little equation:

lim (AO) = EQ
    time -> infinity
    Enri - Adventurer
    Paxton - Bureaucrat
    Proud Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

START SEEING the difference between a player and game designer

Forum Education!

Arrow

Remember, this feature is for teams only, you won't see any looting messages for anyone outwith your team (and you won't see any at all if not in a team).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Nice. Do we have patch notes yet ?

Are you nuts? Why on earth would patch notes be out? They dont release them till the day OF that patch... I thought you knew that by now.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

ooo I will love this change