Thread: How to claim my pioneer backpack?

How to claim my pioneer backpack?

I just reactivated my account, and people tell me I can get a pioneer backpack since I bought the game last august but they don't know the command to receive it. Anyone know the command?
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

To my knowledge, the item was only available to those people who had stayed with Funcom since the beginning and had not cancelled their accounts. They were rewarding their supportive customers for sticking with them through the very rocky launch.

I believe the command was /claim, but that has been removed as a command. You can try /petition'ing, but I'm sure the GM will tell you that you are no longer eligible for the backpack because you left the game.

So, in other words, the item was not rewarded to people who started at launch, but to those who started at launch and continued to play for the next 6 months.

--Tsk

Two reasons why you can't get a pioneer's backpack:

1) You registered too late. The pack was only available to those that registered their accounts within the first two weeks or so after launch. The game launched on June 27, so if you got it in August, I'm afraid you're too late.

2) The command isn't available anymore. It was available for a while, then disabled. Then, I think they brought it back for a few weeks, after which they disabled it again. To be complete: the command was "/command claim"

If you want one, you're gonna have to buy it. They appear on the shopping channel from time to time.

I just keep mine in bank nowadays. Never use it. Yet, somehow, I can't bring myself to part with it...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Last poster is right

I was 3 days too late...gaaaah!
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult