Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What in the name of....

What in the name of....

P.Ross is the meaning of .... ok, no i got a better one.

What is at the beginning of the end and at the end of life and love?

Random? Hmm, ok ya I felt like being random. So answer it already, whats taking you so long?
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

hehe good job
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Argulace its not nice to confuse people!

*confused* :$
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

0_o

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I knew that one... besides it goes like:

The beginning of eternity, The end of time and space, The beginning of every end, And the end of every place.

but I got an better one for you:

'Twas in heaven pronounced, and 'twas muttered in hell, An echo caught faintly the sound as it fell; On the confines of earth 'twas permitted to rest, And the depths of the ocean its presence confessed; 'Twill be found in the sphere when 'tis riven asunder, Be seen in the lightning and heard in the thunder.

'Twas allotted to man with his earliest breath, Attends him at birth, and awaits him in death, Presides o'er his happiness, honor, and health, Is the prop of his house, and the end of his wealth. In the heaps of the miser 'tis hoarded with care, But is sure to be lost on the prodigal heir.

It begins every hope, every wish it must bound, With the husbandman toils, and with monarchs is crowned. Without it the soldier, the seaman may roam, But woe to the wretch who expels it from home! In the whispers of conscience its voice will be found, Nor e'en in the whirlwind of passion be drowned.

'Twill not soften the heart; but though deaf be the ear, It will make it acutely and instantly hear. Yet in shade let it rest, like a delicate flower, Ah... breathe on it softly, - it dies in an hour.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Wise is the man who's got more loadsamoney than the camel

thats what he said to me anyway
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Centurion3
    The beginning of eternity, The end of time and space, The beginning of every end, And the end of every place.
    Oh oh oh! I know... Reclaim terminal... am I right?
    Do I get my one-way ticket to the moon now?

Centurion3, sounds like you mean "h"?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I'd be guessing 'h' as well...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Urk why did i read this thread, now im

All I have to say is...WOW... I liked that one. Nice brain buster. You must be an English major...or have one hell of an interesting life.

Yes I do mean 'h', well done... how about:

What does man love more than life. Fear more than death or mortal strife. What the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the miser spends and the spendthrift saves. And all men carry to their graves?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Crepuscular
    All I have to say is...WOW... I liked that one. Nice brain buster. You must be an English major...or have one hell of an interesting life.
    errr, thanx, but I just collect them not actually write them myself... but dont admire me any less for that hehehe

Ah darnit... fine, have an hard one then:

I know a thousand faces, and count the tailed heads, feasting bright upon the eyes, of many who have died. wielding well a mighty power, who hath but humble stature. Masses fall upon their knees, to scare behold my only side!

%!#?)%#!% fine.. well done...

For our ambrosia we were blessed, by Jupiter, with a sting of death. Though our might, to some is jest, we have quelled the dragon's breath.

Dont think its water, it must be a snake or something. Then again snake belongs to Mercury, Water to lunar
    Last edited by Smegmeister; Oct 30th, 2002 at 08:07:27.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast