Thread: Database updates for 14.6.0.2, et. al.

Database updates for 14.6.0.2, et. al.

Just a quick note... Updated to 14.6.0.2 (avoiding 14.7.0.9 DB even though I have it available to me, as Funcom doesn't seem to be allowing any linking to it...)

Implented a new search system that should be tremedously faster than before... please let me know if you folks run into any errors while searching so I can squash them.

Added "Not Require" searching, fixed some lookups, added some other lookups (correctly outputs ModifyResistance functions for MOB invulnerability/resistance against nano lines now...yay!) among other enhancements here and there.

Can now use the URL http://www.aodb.info =)

Have fun!

-Jayde

Excellent work! The 'not require' thing is something I asked you for and it will be terribly useful tracking down that just right bit of gear...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Having a URL I can easily give to noobs is even better than the NotRequire thing!
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Having a URL I can easily give to noobs is even better than the NotRequire thing!
    You coulda told em go to jump.to/aodb before though
    Yagyu for life

Nah, spawns a pop up, and I hate that worse than noobs who don't know when to quit asking me things.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I hated the pop-up, personally...but it was a quick, temporary solution until I could get something else figured out.

Glad something else came along, and many thanks to the guy who helped me out with it. =)

I'll probably be adding other odds-and-ends in the next couple weeks. Getting my new search system set up sucked away most of my development time recently.

One of the more interesting additions recently is JB and my revelation regarding what I call the "ModifyResistance" function...

These are often used in MonsterEquippers...such as:
    http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=165339

As you can see, Mr. Warr has a 100% resistance to 7 different nano lines.

This is interesting because it shows what MOBs (mostly bosses) are specially resistant to...anything not listed is castable on them. (Although they still may have absurd Nano Resist!)

Tara has a few more invulnerabilities than Ian...in that I don't believe she can get hit with Nano Shutdown and something else...

This also applies to bosses, since boss mod rings have these as well. Certain bosses seem invulnerable to MA fear nanos, while others are not...

At any rate, something fun to play around with. =)

-Jayde

go jayde!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner
    I hated the pop-up, personally...but it was a quick, temporary solution until I could get something else figured out.
    Hmm... "f12 - Refuse pop up windows" . Voila! the wonders of Opera

K.
    Shane "Kavanagh" Sosnowski

Btw! I use http://www.no-ip.com/ . Ex. http://svupp.zapto.org/ . No popups, and a good DNS directly to the IP. I even got a little proggy running on the web-server that updates the IP dynamically at no-ip if my ISP suddenly changes it.

K.
    Shane "Kavanagh" Sosnowski

Would it be possible to get 5-6 search/!search boxes?

Would make it simpler to filter out the lousy multi attack skill weapons. .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.