Thread: ClickSaver 2.2.5 (small bugfix)

ClickSaver 2.2.5 (small bugfix)

Released ClickSaver 2.2.5.
    Only a small bugfix with database importation, which was opening AO database in read/write mode, which would sometimes confuse CS on the next use when determining if the AO database is more recent than its local one.
    Well, I don't know if many had the problem, but it managed to bother me as I returned to AO ;)

http://a.chavasse.free.fr/ClickSaver

Arrow

Is it just me or is the zip file corrupted?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thanks happened to me everytime. Started to piss me off. Will download tonight.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Darkbane
    Is it just me or is the zip file corrupted?
    I just downloaded it from the site and it unpacked fine.

Unhappy

OK, it was just me, must have lost connection early in download and stupid IE thought that was the entire file and so quickly resumed to that point and said "there you go..." duh! Anyway, got it now
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I just have to say thanks for ClickSaver. Rubi-Ka would be pretty tedious without it.

Morb if you are really back and still want to use this :

http://users.demag.rwth-aachen.de/mustafa/cs/main.htm

layout just send me a private message here or a tell in game with your e-mail adress and I will just mail it zipped to you.

I still had it laying around all the time just didnt touch it since you never responded if you were going to use or not
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Great stuff, I had this problem on several occasions and now am happy to live without it

Thanks again, MORB
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Question

Hey morb are you going to suport win2k again for CS?

I have to use the .exe from version 2.1 to get CS to run
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

ah good, this was a bug for me. thanks.

Originally posted by xenomorph
    Hey morb are you going to suport win2k again for CS?

I have to use the .exe from version 2.1 to get CS to run

Ah ? Huh... Well, I must have forgotten about that problem (or it's in one of the "forgot to reply" emails buried since weeks under tons of various mailing lists in my mailbox)...

What are the symptoms ?
    I have only a win98 and a winXP installed here, but I guess I can find some room to install a win2K as well...

Originally posted by MORB

Ah ? Huh... Well, I must have forgotten about that problem (or it's in one of the "forgot to reply" emails buried since weeks under tons of various mailing lists in my mailbox)...

What are the symptoms ?
    I have only a win98 and a winXP installed here, but I guess I can find some room to install a win2K as well...
    When i get home I'll pull up the new CS and see if the problem is still there, and reply back to you with the error codes.

It wasn't until the last CS came out that I started having problems.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!