Thread: Trader MOB's critting WAY too much!

Trader MOB's critting WAY too much!

What is up with these guys, they crit like 50% of their shots or better!?!

What colour are they, what level are you, and what's your Duck Explosives skill like?
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Trader mobs use shotguns. Shotguns generally use Duck-Exp as the corresponding evade. I suggest raising it a significant amount. Many players neglect Duck-Exp and consider it only useful in PvP, but you just discovered a reason why that's a false statement

And btw, Trader players crit an awful lot too when drained

--Tsk

Arrow

I'm pretty sure some Enf/Bully type mobs check against duck as well. I didn't raise it at all until title5, and I saw a biiiiiig improvement in fighting some of them after I maxed it.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Raise your Duck/exp and the crits will dissapear (well not totally ) They even start missing you and start debuffing you instead

You all hit the nail on the head, my Duck sklls hasn't been raised.

I'm pretty sure some Enf/Bully type mobs check against duck as well.

Enfs check vs Evade-Closecombat

Aye, enf mobs check against evade closecombat. MP's however do check against duck, same as the trader mobs...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I just love having an enfo in my team with all elite and no duck...it makes healing SO fun.

MP's however do check against duck, same as the trader mobs...

Might want to double check your sources on that.

Bummer, you are correct Miir. The metaphysical energy shield that MP mobs use was on duck explosions, but is now on evade cc. Don't know when it was changed or if I simply was hallucinating when I found that a long time ago.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Someone brought it up in an org chat discussion some time ago... so I went digging for the info.