Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FC stop ppl from getting outside heals!

NERF HEALS!!@#~@#

ALL OF THEM!@#)(

They unbalance the game.
    /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Even I think this is a bad idea (WOW!! ), this is not a good solution at all, im not even sure if I want a solution to this "problem".

Dmg needs to be 100% again. Maybe evades should be even more effective and perhaps evades should work to a certain extent against specials (specials should always hit, but good evades should have a chance at reducing the dmg), this to prevent too much dmg, so that we can make it possible to have 100% dmg back. We should keep the 40% cap of course.

I havent thought the last paragraph, just a thought now as I write, so this is not really what I think should be done, but perhaps an idea on how to make dmg 100% again.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Thumbs down

Dumbest thing I have ever read on the boards.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Originally posted by Insida
    Yea but when both fighter are having their own personal medic (pet, hots, 3 doc spamming CH), it make no sense since no one want to stop fighting to show who's the one whos gonna last the longer. This only make more lag and confuse everyone.
    Don't confuse me.

Also, that 1 vs. 1 crap in Camelot is not what its about. Of course you get into your little scraps. But if I get into one, I fight until I realize that we are getting outside heals, then run back to the box and try to drag some with me.

Also, when some loser decides he just wants to Q me, not initiate anything, then sit there so I can't heal -- I want a doc to be able to handle it for me. Seen so many times someone Q me WAAYY out of vision. Then I'm stuck not being able to recharge for 10 minutes while he picks his arse in the 100% zone.

When someone park his *** in the 100% and keep aggro on you while youre in the Box room defending the lair and u decide to go the ****er and u see 5 ppl healing him meaning that you cant kill him unless they stop. One doc only has to cast a CH every 10 second to stop you from killing the guy who's probly AFK...
    Last edited by Insida; Oct 30th, 2002 at 23:45:34.

Fighting should probably stop when you go into 100% zone but dont think ever had that big problems with someone going afk.

When someone park his *** in the 100% and keep aggro on you while youre in the Box room defending the lair and u decide to go the ****er and u see 5 ppl healing him meaning that you cant kill him unless they stop. One doc only has to cast a CH every 10 second to stop you from killing the guy who's probly AFK...
    With your damage output, let's make it 1 CH every 3 minutes.

Heh

Coldstrike my damage may be low but youre still harmless to me.

Re: Heh

Coldstrike my damage may be low but youre still harmless to me.
    That's probably why you grid out or die when we fight.

Talking

Why not just make PvP impossible within 75-100% areas?

Actually starting see where person posted this going. Way all pvp zones are set there always be small isolated area where healer can set heal someone with no danger at all. Really lame fight someone like Blitzcan have him near death watch his hp just pop full again then he kills me.

baaaaah dont stop the fights in 100% zones.. do u know how lame pvp would be if that wher the case.

peoples zone into bunkers and buildings now so they wont die, this would only make it easyer for them to escape. 1 stepp back in the arena and you are safe. run upp the stairs in camelot and you are safe.

so dont make pvp even more Lame then it is ffs
    w00p w00p!!

Kinda hard considering almost every pvp zone has safe points for healers. Camelot 100% zone(which very buggy), MMD 75% lined all around it, Arena 75% all around it and 2ho lined with bunker(bunker/camping is fun) Pvp would be fun if prehaps little more consideration went into the designs of these areas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12