Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FC stop ppl from getting outside heals!

Unhappy FC stop ppl from getting outside heals!

Its already hard to kill ppl in this game with the zoning, 1/2 damage and lag. Could you please stop ppl from getting heals from ppl in 100% zone or 75%..

The best solution is to make heals team only, this will bring a little more balance into the game and allow people to fight. Make MP pet only heal ppl who are in your team. This is not only PvP relayed since a low level can easily kill higher lv mobs and gain alot of xp if a doctor is healing him w/out being in his team.

Kthxbye!

No offense, but this is a horrible idea. It's like saying all buffs should be team-only.

Outside healing is critical in many PvM situations, and it's perfectly acceptable in PvP. If you are dueling, it's not difficult to tell everyone around you that you are doing so and to please not interfere.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Thumbs down

Riiiight.

So you can continue to attack/gank people in Tir arena, step back from the zone, and run away if you should get low. Only, with this change, no one can help the people you attack.

Haha, no. kthxbye.

When I jump on a guy 40 lv higher than me sitting in 0% doing nothing, sorry I dont call that ganking.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IDEA!!!

you are in camelot and you AOE nuke somone BAM 2,5k refleckt damage (and yes i have NS running but that wont stop refleckt dam) you have no doc in your team (if u have a team)
    2 nukes later and you are dead, or you nuke one more time and run away ans zone becous u cant heal. this woulednt be fun..

if a doc can heal you outside of his team this isent a problem. i was heald last time i was in a tara raid and i dident die becous of great healer.

PVP is more then arena fights so dont destroy the non arena pvp becous of low lifes that destroys the arena duels..
    w00p w00p!!

Goofing off with my orgmates. =D

Normally, I have no problems with people attacking me when I'm standing in the arena.

But I was holding a gofle-prod for crying out loud. Maybe you wouldn't be so hard up for a fight if you actually asked someone =O

kthxbye.

this is the greatest idea i have ever seen on the forums! wtg!!!

GIVE GOOD ITAMZS PLZ!!!!^^;;;

one word?.. LOL? :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

LOL

That would put me pretty much gimped and retired, especially turning T raids.

-assist T- -heal victim- -assist victim- -assist t at end of recharge- - heal victim-

New idea:

-assist T- *target cannot be healed because you're not in the same team* *dead victim*

Think about 2h0/camelot or the comming towers, LOL.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Kinda funny the person wrote this post is person couldn't stop giving HoT's to a mp I was dueling.

Heh just saw he posted something on doc forum too:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=63261

*sighs*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I always wonder what game people play before lvl 150....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I don't think the 150- has something to do with it, I got an RL friend who plays AO since 15th July nearly daily and her main is lvl 50. Does she know a lot about her profession? Not likely. She does know a lot about AO though, and even this thread made her giggle a little. Maybe no giggle, maybe a sarcastich pout.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

/me laughs

Insida, A fixers hallmarks are: excellent hots, extreme runspeed, and insane evades.
    Top that off with decent, but not great dmg (depending on weapon choice and imps), your profession is doing very well against non healing classes like myself. The fact that you even attack a player 40 lvls above you should testify to how good a fixer can be.

If I get into a fight with a fixer and realize his/her GA is too much for my measly 1100 atk rating I will stop and find another target. I might even leave... There is simply no point in attacking them

I can understand your frustration, but I cant support you, making heals team only would slaughter non healing profs.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

All I can say is... um..

NO F'IN WAY!!!!!

Worst idea I have seen posted here in a long while.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Maybe this was a bad idea

But when Im in camelot and I see ppl in the lobby healing those who are fighting near the stairs.. really it ruins the fight. Both side do it. Maybe a "Duel Mode" should be made.. but PvP is quite broken atm so I dont think this would help much.. Oh and HoTs are buff and I alway get a zillion tells to give some in arenas, sometime I say no, sometime I say yes, but when I see an engi fighting a trader, its alway a yes.

Lmao, u got a problem with ppl healing each other at camelot??
    It's no freeking arena, ppl take the fight from 25% to 100% expect them to be healed. Heck ppl might be teamed in 100% just as they are downstairs when teammember gets agroed, and the team should not be able to heal??

Yea but when both fighter are having their own personal medic (pet, hots, 3 doc spamming CH), it make no sense since no one want to stop fighting to show who's the one whos gonna last the longer. This only make more lag and confuse everyone.

Think your answer that dont fight in 100% :P

Talking

Ban Doctors outside war-areas, ban doctors not in the same platoon healing other soldiers! Only from your own platoon!

That was of course meant sarcasticlly before I get flamed, but in Camelot one goes for the conflict not the duel. No way im letting any Omni die when I can help it, I want Omni to win no? Sitting back and watching a fair fight instead is not what soldiers do.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast