Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and improved master maker offering services

New and improved master maker offering services

Lv 200 Master maker offering services

Well I have done it...There is only at this moment one thing in all of ruby ka 1 I cannot make atm ... that being the ql 239 anima nano but heh roll it in the missons.
    (I ALSO GIVE BULK DISCOUTS)
    I can assemble ql200 weapons
    I can assemble up to 215 discs
    I can break into/hack Ql 200 Items
    VT eggs can use 190-225 gold also stock/sell the 190 bot parts
    I can np ql 200 implants. 1k+
    Also the new doc and non doc treatment labs up to ql200
    Fixer dissasembly labs - up to ql200
    Carbon armor up to ql200
    Bronto armor up to ql200
    Finishing coffee machines
    Making robot brains + to sense
    Over tuning tank armor
    if it can be made I can make it.

PRICELIST (this is a average mainly take tips on most jobs)

I can assemble up to 215 discs(Prices include all parts needed)
    Rare nano's I would like nice tip above common
    ql1-140 negotable
    140-180 1 mil each all parts included
    180-199 2mil
    200-215 3mil each - 2 for 5

I can break into/hack Ql 200 Items

VT EGG's My going rate is 5 mil

I can np ql 200 implants. up to ql200 Tips acording to ql.

(def) when I say tips according to ql I will no longer take 25k for a ql 190 weapon - heh (you know who you are) the harder the job means the more its worth to you to have which means I should get a nicer tip...

I also Somtimes am back logged with orders - (I try) for a 1 hour or less delivery on items - and have many times have done it in less than 10-20 mins -- I do orders in the order received - so theirfor dropping items off to me will get you into line - or you can tell me later when I may be less busy - Offer a incress in pay I will do rush jobs.I try to be fair to everyone -so I do acept payment in items and the such - (got to be remotely usefull/sellable though)
    I also accept leach payment/title payment heh --
    Provide the magistro's for job needed and get a decent discount.
    I am striving to become the one to see for all of rk1's needs
    If you tell me and I do not respond I am very sorry plz just try again somtimes I get very swamped.

Slag

Master maker offering services

For RK1 /tell superslang
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Gratz on LVL 200 Slaggie..

Hey... I don't understand jack about tradeskills. WHen you say you could MAKE any qual 200 item, I could simply say "Make me a qual 200 wallblade" and you could?

Question the second... How does modification work? Most importantly, how much could you modify a Disguised Zenith Taich (qual 200), damage wise? I'm trying to find out whethor or not a taichi is a better MA sword choice than a Wall-blade.

Thanks alot for the help!
    They're like rats. But bigger. And with death rays

BUMP even if he is a dirty clanner
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

While I am all for tradeskills, and will probably use your services in the future, I would like to understand one thing:

T.I.P. means "To Insure Promptness"

The way you are using it means "Fee".

Rather than say "the harder the job means the more its worth to you to have which means I should get a nicer tip," simply say "I'm going to charge you more" and be honest about it :P

At least you get a free bump out of my semantic content lesson :P

T.I.P. means "To Insure Promptness"

The way you are using it means "Fee".

I value myself as being very fast and prompt at my work - I am now lv 200 so now am 100% tradeskill. So since I am here to help and fast I dont work for free heh Think it like a restraunt
    with a gratuity and if the service is beyond your expectations you can throw a buck or 2 more on the table.
    Level 200 Eng

How much would you charge to make a ql150-ish Treatment Library? I'm looking to get a +14 Treatment one, I think that'll be about the level they hit that.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

you get the parts I do them for tips
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

How much would it cost to get a full set of ql70ish Carbon Armour?

Thanks

you get the metal then tips
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast