Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Devil's Advocate member violently assaulted!!!

I couldnt read anything about Omni-Pol there. Mind enlightening me what Omni-Pol has to do with this? Anyways.. Xeroscope is known for being a criminal and terrorist. "Put Omni-Pol in its place".. how pathetic.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

((There's quite a bit involving Omni-Pol in those logs! They (Templus, Maxflier and Bruzia) are the ones who arrested us right after we killed Lehx and then then took us to a building in Trade for questioning. It was a twist that we didn't expect, but Templus and Co. worked it out wonderfully and it turned out great!))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Hmm.. seems like i am missing a report
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Hmm.. i read through the logs and noticed... you killed 3 of my officers. Expect to hear from me sometime soon.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

((Hee hee! ))

Here is a quick summary of everything that happened (OOCish):

Lehx and Chadul were given a contract by someone named Arisuu who is a known stim dealer. The contract stated "hurting, torturing, freaking out, and raping the one nicknamed Ditzie" and the two went through with all but the raping.

Nevver (me!) and Devil's Advocate soon found out about this and have vowed to "kill everyone." "Everyone" has started with Lehx. He was confronted by Doncarnage and myself at Rompas the other day and taken to the back office at Baboons where we were joined by Valaik and Flatbed. Lehx was then tortured (rather gruesomely, if I do say so myself! /brag) and killed. No sooner had he been killed when Templus, Maxflier and Bruzia broke in and arrested us (completely unexpected!).

The Pols took us to a building in Trade and questioned us for a bit. After a while, Xeroscope, Shinlou, EvilJade and I think one other from Global Underground broke in, killed the Pols and released us (also completely unexpected!).

Doncarnage, Valaik, Flatbed and I fled to Newland and regrouped in Neuts (it's always a club, isn't it? ) where we met with Loopholes, our lawyer. After the meeting, Loopholes was attacked by Lehx and his new stomach along with a renegade from Global Underground.

And that about brings us to where we are now. There's lots of good, wholesome reading in the logs and you should try to find a little time to read them.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I read the logs about Ditzies torturing. I even made a news posting about them on AO Stratics, before you added the logs of what happened afterwards. So.. now i have here Global Underground members who are guilty of murder on 3 Omni-Pol officers and Nevver, Valaik, Doncarnage etc. resisting arrest by Omni-Pol. I need to assign someone to work that out thoroughly, so we can actually do something about that. Omni-Pol is not a department to toss around like a ragged doll. I am seriously pissed off now and that means you will pay for this!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

We were outgunned at the time of the arrest and did not resist. However, we will be contacting our lawyer.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*puts on his hood* I'm wearing a disguise it's not me!
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Angry Revenge is a dish best served cold

OOC:
    Originally posted by Nevver
    Lehx and Chadul were given a contract by someone named Arisuu who is a known stim dealer. The contract stated "hurting, torturing, freaking out, and raping the one nicknamed Ditzie" and the two went through with all but the raping.

Nevver (me!) and Devil's Advocate soon found out about this and have vowed to "kill everyone."

blah blah blah... snip snip

Doncarnage, Valaik, Flatbed and I...
    IC:

It is late. Well after midnight. Garret Silvestrini sits alone under the stars, in the roofless ruins of an old, small house, way out in rhinoman valley.

Now days out in the field, his armour sticks to his sweaty unwashed body. He is taking a few moments out from 'the search', drinking some coffee and browsing the latest set of reports mailed to him in the field, direct to his wristputer.

After reading the reports and some analysis of them, he is struck at the cold irony of how Valaik & DA could possibly feel outraged at the atrocities Ditzie had suffered, at the hands of these hired thugs. The irony of how only hours earlier Valaik himself had along with Lupoh, Trellame and others committed more-or-less the very same acts of mercenary thuggery to someone who had similarly done them no disservice. Something done simply for business.

He wondered how they could feel so aggrieved that someone would do it to one of their own - yet in the same breath carry out the very same deeds themselves.

He pondered...

* Arisuu hires Lehx and Chadul to 'defile' Ditzie, who do so for nothing more than... money?

* Tommyball and Lillemjau hire Valaik, Lupoh, and Trellame to 'defile' Demenzia, who do so for nothing more than... money?

It seems, he thought, hypocrisy truly knows no bounds.

He wondered how long it would take the five of them to discover the two weak-link individuals in their midst.

How long until Tommyball & Lillemjau realise their attempt to remain anonymous at this plan's heart had failed.

How long it would take four of them to realise the fifth - who did not really have the stomach for what they did, and now wished they had not done any of it.

How long it would take them to work out whom the little squealing DA piggy was, the one who could not come running squealing to SPARTA quick enough, ashamed and sorrowful.

He smirked slightly. There is no honour amongst thieves, he thought.

Pondering revenge he smiled coldly. So for Ditzie - DA think they will have their day? Demenzia is worth a thousand Ditzies. Spartans do not allow allow grievous unprovoked attacks to go unreturned.

He recalled the infamous quote regarding Japan's unprovoked sneak attack on America's Pearl Harbour, Earth 1941. Ah yes:
    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in him a terrible resolve."
    - Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto
    He resolved himself. Regardless if they ever recovered Demenzia or not, nor the state she be in, someone involved would pay for this, and pay with terminal finality.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold

Originally posted by Bonefish
    Pondering revenge he smiled coldly. So for Ditzie - DA think they will have their day? Demenzia is worth a thousand Ditzies. Spartans do not allow allow grievous unprovoked attacks to go unreturned.
    Nevver wonders how Bonefish's loss could be any greater than her own and his resolve for revenge any different as Ditzie is worth thousands of Demenzias to her.
    Last edited by Nevver; Oct 30th, 2002 at 04:44:52.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Aww crap I forgot to write up a report on this......../me thinks im in deep trouble with the boss

Cool Sorry

Ah, my beloved audience, Lehx here again.

You know.... getting lawyers in this kind of business is against my advice.
    Therefore, I figured I'd remove that coy little tongue of his... *smacks the tongue against the vid screen, letting the putrid liquid from the days-old muscle drip down the screen*

This ain't the last you'll see of me, my job's far from done.

All I want to know is what in the world you did to piss Arisuu so bad...

But i guess that's not really my business, is it? *puts the tongue back into the resealable package it was stored in before*

Anyways, I'll see y'all, gotta clean up my new temporary home, my deepest regrets to all my Rompa friends who won't be seeing much of me for a while... for obvious reasons. I figure living in solitude for a while can't be all that bad, eh?

Lehx Western, over and out *chuckle*...

Transmission Interrupted...

Another Attack!

Omni-Pol officials consider the possibility that the Syndicate may not have been after only Ditzie.
    Fly-cams recently revealed a quick, although deadly attack on the previously-kidnapped Missmaul of the Devil's Advocate by Mr. Western.
    Officials are now re-evaluating the situation, and warn the members of this organization to have the utmost care and not wander alone through the dark alleys of the city.

OP News Bulletin Transmission Over...

Ooh, big mistake. He shoulda come after me, I can take my medicine. Going after missmaul, an innocent girl, that makes him the worst kind of scum. I'm going to find out where lehx is hiding, if I have to poke my nose into every cave from omni 1 to camelot. This time lehx won't wake up in reclaim with new guts.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Talking

Guess no one is angry at me *shrugs* Ill just keep my large sums of money and frolic away. Catch SS if can!

Question ???

(Nevver) ""Doncarnage, Valaik, Flatbed and I fled to Newland and regrouped in Neuts (it's always a club, isn't it? ) where we met with Loopholes, our lawyer. After the meeting, Loopholes was attacked by Lehx and his new stomach along with a

[[renegade from Global Underground]].""

Would you be meaning an x-GU member?

I dont remember any GU members attacking you after that rescue.. and nore was an attack organised. Also, Lehx is one of the last people im gona help. Would make no sence for GU to attack after we had just saved you... =/

Maybe i missunderstood what you said, someone is lieing, or there is someone posing as GU to get me in trouble...

Our fight with DA is no more, it was stupid and pointless if i may say. Our rescue efforts are our proposal to aid DA in the future.

One last thing. A little message for Omni-Pol, "bring it on".
    Jack "Frostblack"
    Level: 41 Shade

Gui "Neocore" Montag
    Level: 58 Enforcer

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera
    Level: 200 Soldier

I think you misunderstood. By "renegade" I mean that he acted on his own and outside of Global Underground. Nobody is blaming Global Underground for what that person did. Devil's Advocate is thankful to Global Underground for their daring rescue.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Wink boop dee doom doom doom....

And the chase is on, aye?
    Can't catch me, can't nab me...
    at least not now ;p
    watch your back DA
    i'm comin for ya... today

Yes, the renegade GU member in question is the one I told you about, who is now with SS I noticed.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Prob. Solved

The renegade GU member has been IDed as Slyyam who is now no longer a member of GU, but a member of the SS. Thus connecting him with Chadul and the rest of this whole mess. My apologies for any inconvenience. Keep in mind many of the "imature" members of GU where removed and joined the SS no longer having any afiliation with GU.

Thanks to an un-named DA member for this info.
    Jack "Frostblack"
    Level: 41 Shade

Gui "Neocore" Montag
    Level: 58 Enforcer

Neo "Xeroscope" Kaviera
    Level: 200 Soldier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast