Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subway Signs - A Bit of FC Love for Certain Individuals...

Cool Subway Signs - A Bit of FC Love for Certain Individuals...

sign 1
    sign 2
    sign 3
    sign 4
    sign 5

Gotta love that!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Very nice
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Isnt AG a omni tek guild? the sign says Banned by omni tek

/scratch

I like it! Those signs are just cool Antiguardians WAS an AO guild, but the guild died by itself (members left the game). What's refered to is of course the database hack that was more or less perfected by Auno and the guys

Bellieve the ability for players to see the database off all ingame (and not ingame) equipment gave FC a bit of a problem

K.
    Shane "Kavanagh" Sosnowski

Where are the subway signs making fun of eBay and Black Snow...

...c'mon, Funcom guys, you KNOW you want to.
    MP's should be FEARED.

...SERIOUSLY?! :O

Omg, SWEET! GSP is in the subways!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

AG was a clan guild if I'm not mistaken....

The fact that these boards are spread around RubiKa is cool (unless they're fake. Locations to them would be VERY nice! So we could...er....verify their existance)

It simply means that if you make an effort of some kind and get noticed for it, FunCom appriciates it and 'reward' you like this.

I mean, everyone either know about (or should know about the things like NanoNanny, Dovve's map, Gridstream, Helpbot and even AntiGuardians' database. All those things are made by dedicated players, and make life so much easier here on RubiKa.

In the end, I got some final words. The screenies may or may not be fakes.
    If they are, I think they're good ones, and FunCom should really concider making signs like that right now! Good work whoever did it.
    If they are not fake on the other hand, kudos to FunCom for doing that! Nice! Make players feel they are appriciated for the extra effort they put in.

Go to the Test server. Enter the subway. See the ads.

Feel the love.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Arrow

They're just textures, so they can always change/add/remove them as well when new things come up and if old ones shut down.

Of course theres no ad for clicksaver
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

NanoNanny ICC verified and out of date

This are to be found in the Subway at the moment.

OK, I'm definatly starting a new character just to go have a look at these when 14.6 comes out

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

???

Why was this beacon warped to off-topic? This pertains directly to the next patch and is entirely on topic as it's talking about a feature or addition to the upcoming patch.

Cz, please move this back.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Guess, it's kind of a spoiler... and perhaps the signs will change at release...
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Prolley do to the fact that its really just about the signs and not about the Dungeon they are in

Question Re: ???

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    Why was this beacon warped to off-topic? This pertains directly to the next patch and is entirely on topic as it's talking about a feature or addition to the upcoming patch.

Cz, please move this back.
    I rather wondered this myself. Who knows, and whilst I could ask, I can't be bothered, its hardly of major importance after all.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

thanks FunCom!

this kicks ass

Originally posted by Skybert
    AG was a clan guild if I'm not mistaken....
    Hmm clan guild with omni members?

http://auno.org/ao/char.php?t=ag&gen...=antiguardians

OMG THATS ME!

-boco

btw, i am not away from gsp for long, muahahahahaha
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast