Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Outrage!!

An Outrage!!

They deleted my thread "..Attack of the Ooga Booga.." that I started back in June

How could they do this? I put a lot of hard work and dedication into that thread. The shades of lucibration thread is still there.

Is Funcom PREJUDICE to ooga booga?!?!?!?

The whole reason I came back was because of that thread (yea stupid, but hey ) just so they could delete it?!?!?

Not cool Funcom. NOT cool! That thread has been on the front page for months, how could you delete it?!?

pissed off,
    Tormac
    "The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor ******* die for his!" -- George Patton

"this is not spam, it is merely a group of enforcers, tryin to communicate through their new, 2 word, language" -- Jerra

OOGA BOOGA....OOGA BOOGA? OOGA BOOGA!!!

Spamming

Spamming will be deleted from the board. Examples of spamming include posting the same information repeatedly, and posting commercial offerings. Bumping is considered spamming, but allowed to a very small extent (once per poster).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

bah, there were a lot of good posts in the thread. I thought that was the point of the Social board.

Sigh...*crying silently beating beam against head*
    "The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor ******* die for his!" -- George Patton

"this is not spam, it is merely a group of enforcers, tryin to communicate through their new, 2 word, language" -- Jerra

bumping and posting the same request/complaint/suggestion repeatedly is considered spam. lol.

shall we be afraid to help out noobs because it can be construed as spam? LOL

Ooga Booga Bump!
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

ooga booga! yeah! here we go again!
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

ooooooga boooooga x infinity +2

[edit] this is not spam, it is merely a group of enforcers, tryin to communicate through their new, 2 word, language

ooga my booga baby!
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

ooga booga non repeat

^ see its different, so it aint spam

ooga oogy woogy boogy woogy booga

Originally posted by Thyrra
    bumping and posting the same request/complaint/suggestion repeatedly is considered spam. lol.

shall we be afraid to help out noobs because it can be construed as spam? LOL

lol good point.
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

Just wanted to give a good ole

OOOGA BOOGA

before I hit the hay

ooga.. booga.. must.. have.. ooga.... BOOGA!!

just out of interest, how did the whole ooga booga thing start? whats its history? why is it here?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Ooga da booga
    Hey! quit moaning.
    When i get *%&$#? off, i take a large lump of industreal metal and go and hit somebody in the head with it

A.K.A Majormaula 154+ enf
    Currently saving for me VT egg.

The history of ooga booga...

original - look it up, you probably already know

Tormac - I started saying it back in Meridian59 as my battle cry. only used in dire circumstances where I was in grave danger

It moved on to UO, but for a different use. I would rush on the screen yelling "OOGA BOOGA!!" right before I killed my victum. (yes I was a pker...sue me )

it continued to EQ where I used it in my train macro. To those of you who played EQ, you know what I mean by 'train macro'
    "TRAIN TO ZONE!!! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!! OOGA BOOGA! GOGO OOGA BOOGA!!"

ooga booga had a small effect in DAOC and AC, but still made its presence known.

Now it lives on in AO

Ooga Booga

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast