Thread: Question for you Cz?

Question Question for you Cz?

It seems EVERYONE is on here Arguing about there profession needs this.. there profession needs that. I mean come on. How many Kids play this, and how many Adults play this?

My Question is, Cz do you actually sit down and read all this. I Tried Recently and it's all the same thing! people complaining about another profession about how they get to much or to lil "love" and that they need this or that..

I would get soo tired of that and just stop reading. You think for once people would get along. "heh was i wrong" I mean i'm gonna get yelled at for posting this i bet with people saying " people are free to speak there own mind so shut up and let people talk." heh amazing how this world is even ran.

~Herich~ out.

I bet at the end of the day Cz would like to nerf us all. I mean, come to our homes and strike us with a nerf bat over and over....and over....
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I'm sure! i mean i feel like that already! and i only read like half of the boards.. heh..

~Herich~ out

-----------------------------

WHY do people have to have a signiture? i mean really?
    is it some new young hot cool thing to do?
    ppfft.. screw that.. no SIG FOR ME!!!!

Cool

sometimes it does get depressing reading these boards ... I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for the FC staff ... but at least they get paid to read them

At the same time, it's also frustrating for most players who probably just want to vent that frustration ...

Hmm .. maybe we should just nerf everything and go back to Pong ... life was easier back then ... no exploiting, no nerfing ...

kymmie

ps: go emmitt!!

i exploited space invaders alot.

i exploited in pong too.

Reading the boards at work this past year has made me realize that the whines and arguements are all the same no matter what FC does. There has to be a template somewhere...

Dealing with this day in and day out has to grind on one's sanity.

Hell, I think I went a little insane just browsing much less dealing.

Btw nerf engies!
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

Originally posted by garzini
    i exploited in pong too.

Nerf!! Nerf Garzini the Pong-Sploiter!! Wraa!!!

lol

kymmie

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I bet at the end of the day Cz would like to nerf us all. I mean, come to our homes and strike us with a nerf bat over and over....and over....
    I hope he shows up on my doorstep sometimes soon....
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by garzini
    i exploited space invaders alot.

i exploited in pong too.
    I exploited badly on Space Invaders..

There was that trick on ther Atari 2600 that you could hold the rest switch down when you turned the unit on, and it let you fire twice instead of once.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

You seriously think he reads all this stuff?? By his own admission he stated that it wasn't his job to read everything on the board. I don't think he reads more then about 1% of the content and then the parts where the title says something with great, job and FunCom or where the swear alarm goes off so something needs editing. FunCom fears the boards cause they know they know they are never going to get this game balanced, from any proffs perspective...Btw, where tf is Cosmik?

Take docs for example (hehe, my class) Docs complain that it is too hard to solo, but then again, everyone says their heals makes em too powerful in pvp. How do you balance that to everyones satisfaction? Crats are the exact oposite, solo 1 - 200 without a problem, but a lvl 200 crat will die to a lvl 120 fixer in pvp, go figure, hehe
    Last edited by M@hdi; Oct 28th, 2002 at 15:39:26.
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

HELP

I plugged my nintendo game genie into my computer and the dupe credit code not working ><

IDDQD - grid armour on!

ok.. somehow this got turned into the "how i Exploit at games" section.. Well while where at it u mydas well keep em coming..

~Herich~ out.

-----------------

Sig? Whats a sig? *sigh*

I'm SO CONFUSED!