Thread: Engie pet cast vs activation requirements

Engie pet cast vs activation requirements

I was so happy to discover that I had the requirements to cast the Patchwork Gladiatorbot nano. Then I discovered I was 5 short in the skills to activate it.

That's seriously lame. More than half a nano bar and a few hundred credits later, and I'm stuck with a UNIQUE shell that I have to delete so I can create a pet I can activate.

Either up the nano cast requirements to match the activation requirements, or lower the activation requirements to match the cast requirements. There's no reason why there should be such a huge difference.

And if you claim that you can't do that to some delusionary balance issues, then CLEARLY STATE THE ACTIVATION REQUIREMENTS IN THE NANO DESCRIPTION. (Caps lock intended) There is no reason to decieve the poor engies like that.

These bots are my weapons and armor. How many weapons do you see that have one skill requirements to wield it, and another to fire it? If you did this to the SMG or Beam weapon categories, you'd have people up in arms and leaving this game in droves.

bugs me too

That's been like that for a while, I don't think the gap is so bad when you get higher level though, and also with the many database sites out there I think there may be a way to dig up the bot casting requirements vs. the activation.

Re: bugs me too

Originally posted by dantes
    That's been like that for a while, I don't think the gap is so bad when you get higher level though, and also with the many database sites out there I think there may be a way to dig up the bot casting requirements vs. the activation.
    I'll have to look for that database, it sounds helpful.

But I still feel that I shouldn't have to go to a third party for information that should be somewhere in game, and that this problem shouldn't exist in the first place.

Fixers would be very pissed if their SMGs had different requirements to fire their guns than that required to equip them, and docs would be pissed if the skills to cast their heals was different from that to upload them.

I'll bump this, even tho I don't play an engie.