Thread: Sorry If I doubled posted but....

Sorry If I doubled posted but....

I lost my post..I cant find it..

In short I said..

Answer me this....
    How Can A side win a war when nobody dies, everyone is immortal and repawns
    Answers please

maybe near the end of the "story" u know those Permanant death mission things? maybe everyone gets some Perm death weapons. Or u could blow cities up! Or with like cloning or stuff u can reroute every1s cellscanner info and change/mess it up, OR u can blow up the cell scanners! or the small % of scans have errors actually happen! or u just get in a death cycle where u can never live cuz there are like gaurds and shiz that kill u as soon as u spawnzor. Or by dieing its quiting the game cuz the game like suxxors or becuz story is like uber! so every1zor will diezor when they quit! OR they can have the planet BLOW UP! OMFG i think i just figured out the 4 yr plot! or we could like be like the "guards who say meeeek" and we could just say meeek until pplz give us shrubbery and then we could be the gaurds that say UBERLICOUS until we get a story! and then their would be like an uberzor bug that would be like meeeeek and would be non uber and everyone dies! and then neutrals are like ICC undercover agents and totally roxxor!

did i answer ur question or ruin FC's amazing storyline?
    -Stimmed Out

(wow that was a waste of time, no offence to Cloudeh about how bad my post is but im tired... ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZ)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! STIMMED!
    You mad me laugh harder than I ever have before.

MORE PLEASE!: )

A side will win battles based on what Funcom decides.

How else do you think they'll do it considering there are ZERO things in place to tally up body count or restrict respawning?

"um gee, heads! That means clan won!"

I was killed in the arena on sunday and when i was sent to the reclaim, my dead body was laying on the reclaim stand
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato