Thread: Will the new yalms have faster equip times?

Will the new yalms have faster equip times?

thats all i want to know really. IT really annoying if your flying over mort about to gank someone then you have to wiat ages to get out of your yalm, if you cant time it just right then you end up either getting to em too earlry or landing too late so they run away (not that you can even do that in mort anymore :/ , lame 75%). Obviously theyd be more expensive than normal yalms.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Re: Will the new yalms have faster equip times?

the equiptime on the yalm was increased waaay back, 13.x something I think, because it was used as a hit & run vehicle, or just as getaway vehicle in fights, so my guess is that it will remain the way it is now.

Since the yalm was changed not to work in fights, and you want to use it for ganking, you see yourself WHY they changed it.

Originally posted by Whiteboog
    thats all i want to know really. IT really annoying if your flying over mort about to gank someone then you have to wiat ages to get out of your yalm, if you cant time it just right then you end up either getting to em too earlry or landing too late so they run away (not that you can even do that in mort anymore :/ , lame 75%). Obviously theyd be more expensive than normal yalms.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

The real question you should be asking is : "Can I equip the new yalms at all ?". They will be based on the Shadowlands skill system while we are still based on the current system.

From what I have seen, for example, you cannot equip the new Stiletto unless you are a level 197+ adventurer, trader or fixer with triple implanted Vehicle Air skill. And that's the lowest QL.

Of course, what I have seen is based on beta information that was never supposed to be released, so it might change... if not, forget the new yalms until Shadowlands.

obviously i didnt think the old yalms should have faster equip times but the new ones (especially the battle ones) should be faster so they can actually be used for gankng and things.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2