Thread: Svpernaut's Tradeskill Shop Now Open!

Svpernaut's Tradeskill Shop Now Open!

Svpernaut & HYDRA Bring RK-1 The Following Tradeskill Creations:
    - Bronto Armor
    - Carbonum Armor
    - Nano Crystals
    - Virral Eggs
    - Implant Assembly
    - Emergency Treatment Laboratories
    - Restoration Stims
    - Tank Overtuning
    - Weapon Smithing
    - Item Hacking
    - Dissassembly Labs
    - Robot Brains
    - Treatment Libraries
    - Jewelry Smithing
    - Improving Weapons
    - Coffee Machines
    - Agg. Trimmers
    - Agg. Multipliers
    - Augmented Bow Ties
    & MORE!

Current Self-Buffed Skill Levels:
    - Mech. Engi: 852
    - Elec. Engi: 878
    - Quantum FT: 895
    - Weapon Smt: 850
    - Nano Progra: 1000+
    - Comp Liter: 1000+
    - Chemistry: 889
    - Pharmacy Tech: 700
    - Break & Ent: 700

Home Base:
    Omni-Trade Grid/Bank

Usual Hours:
    5.00pm-3.00am CST (-6GMT)

Pricing:
    Armor : 1.5k Per QL Per Piece (ex. QL10x1500x7=105k)
    Nanocrystals : Tips Only (50k For Carbonrich Rocks)
    Implants : Tips Only
    Weapons : Tips Only
    Jewelry : Tips Only
    All Other Items : Tips Only

note: customer must supply all needed supplies for items created or must reimburse for the cost... and "Tips Only" means "Tip What You Think Is Fair."

All The Fine Print:
    Customers are waited on in a First Come First Serve manner. Most customers are helped and on their way in less then 10 minutes, the better you are prepared (ex. having all the needed parts) the faster you will be on your way happily.

If you send me a /tell and i don't answer right away or am offline please feel free to send me another /tell a few minutes later. I get many /tells at a time and can get swamped but I will do my best to maintain organization. Also, I do have quite a few alts that I play so you might want to send them /tells also (Svpernaut, Svperstar, Svperhot, Svpergod, Svperman, Svperhate, & Svperfreak).

If you send me a /tell and I am AFK I will do my best to get back to you (if it's still in the chat window) but if I am afk usually just try me a bit later (15-20mins usually). I have a pretty wide hour range that I am usually logged in and playing and I'm sure at one time or another you've seen me spamming the Omni Shopping Channels if you are ever in OT.

PLEASE NOTICE that I WILL NOT go out of my way to make low ql sets of armor (ie Leave Missions/Teams), as I don't make much off of them, and it is basically a waste of my time. So if I'm at a Camelot raid and you get aggitated because I don't have time to make you a ql2 set of Carbonum armor, try seeing it from my point of view. Also, prepared and repeat customers will be waited on faster!!! Time is money, and if you can save me 5 minutes, that is 5 minutes more I can be teaming or helping other customers.

If you have questions about what you need to complete an item instead of asking me first feel free to look at this great website : www.anarchyarcanum.com it's currently where I get all my info and you will probablly get a faster response from it then me, as "Ready" customers come before "Browsing" customers. Once again this helps speed up the process so you and I are both on our ways quicker. I will do my best to answer your questions but please for times sake if you can check the website(s) first it would be much appreciated.

I am a very Trustworthy person who is fairly well know and I'd love to help you. I have created many expensive nanos and items for satisfied customers like Grid Armors, Nullities, Dragon Armors, and Team Beacon Warp. I'm a Vetern of the great and well respected guild HYDRA, and I am proud to represent them and will do my best to please everyone I work with.

Well, that about wraps it up... if you have any questions, comments, praises or complaints please feel free to either post them here or send an ingame /tell to Svpernaut.

See Ya On RK1,
    Svpernaut
    Last edited by Svpernaut; Oct 29th, 2002 at 09:34:41.

woohoo! made my first virral egg today... and am now making these for anyone who needs em. since i'm an engie i use trader buffs but there are a couple traders in my guild so usually buffs are free and fast. /tell Svpernaut to set up a date/time/price.

svp is ooogly!
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Thumbs up

Thanks Svpernaut for making my Dragon Chest !!!!

Trustworthy !!

^ ^

BTW, forgot to tip you from the excitement. I'll remember next time.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Galaxia there is NO TIP or payment when it's a reward of an Omni Raid on Tarasque .

well it's confirmed, i can now easily get up and past 1k NP!!!