Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How bored are you?¿

I dont play much AO anymore, logged on 1 time the last 2 months, and I have a much better time Get a girlfriend, have some sex, then come back to AO, and youll see what I mean
    Im married, life was over a long time ago

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

I dont play much AO anymore, logged on 1 time the last 2 months, and I have a much better time Get a girlfriend, have some sex, then come back to AO, and youll see what I mean
    Dude, a GF is just trouble. Nothing but trouble. Sex is alright, but it's pretty repetitive. You know.. You've killed 20000 mobs, and it's boring. You've fuqd 20000, and it's boring. I prefer Toontown!

PS. You -do- realize that 60% of the guys playing AO have an icecubes chance in hell to get some sex, right?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

Dude, a GF is just trouble. Nothing but trouble. Sex is alright, but it's pretty repetitive. You know.. You've killed 20000 mobs, and it's boring. You've fuqd 20000, and it's boring. I prefer Toontown!

PS. You -do- realize that 60% of the guys playing AO have an icecubes chance in hell to get some sex, right?
    If it's repetitive you're the bad lover there, don't blaim others hun

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123