Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How bored are you?¿

Aww I ain't been hammmered in hours!
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

school costs me every cent i have... and its hard, I have so many regrets. i am so depressed.... will view this post tommorow and see how i feel, freunds dont let friends drink and drive............................

Originally posted by DrZatan
    I think you guys dont understand the real meaning of bored, I'm at my computer at work(the god damn chat wont log cause its blocked threw the port) reading "Cant get game running" message board cause I already read every single one of them already.
    I'm in the exact same situation. At work, chat client (ALL chat clients, irc, IM software, etc.) blocked, read every post on every board twice by now.. However, I'm no longer bored at home, I bought a new game, so I'm only spamming up the boards until Nov. 11th when my acct. expires

--K

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

I dont play much AO anymore, logged on 1 time the last 2 months, and I have a much better time Get a girlfriend, have some sex, then come back to AO, and youll see what I mean
    Dunno, I find RL even more boring than AO, which is pretty bad. Work, clean house, buy groceries, sleep, deal with the maniacs that live here in Little Mexico (I'm 20 miles north of the border), etc. I'd get a girlfriend, but um, I'm straight. And the guys down here are all sleazy.

--K

Yea K me and you same schedual same probs. no IM / Chat and only bulletin boards to keep us company
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I've only got till Nov. 11th on the boards, too :\

--K

don't clean out your cookies then you can be on for longer.. least till your computer purges the cookies
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Nothinman
    school costs me every cent i have... and its hard, I have so many regrets. i am so depressed.... will view this post tommorow and see how i feel, freunds dont let friends drink and drive............................
    Ouch you are or fooling around or have a very bad day 0_o *huggle*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Actually, he's drunk..

--K

Last edited by Stongrel; Oct 27th, 2002 at 12:53:06.

BTW, for those of you who have the ports blocked at work to prevent instant messaging, try telnetting to whip.isca.uiowa.edu (just do telnet://whip.isca.uiowa.edu in your browser if you don't know how). It uses port 23 so it should work. Set up an account (free), give em a couple days to get you verified.. and you can use the crude, but functional, form of instant messaging on ISCA to chat.. I'm logged into this pretty much 24/7 while I am at work. My screen name there is Isande. (I've been using ISCA since '93.. hehe)
    And the hotkey to send an instant message is x.

--K

I am not bored, not at all.

Then why am i posting here

/me waits for cz to beacon warp this thread
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

UBER

Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

um

isn't this Rk2 exchange?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Once I killed myself 28 fall damage points at a time.
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

I'm so bored I killed A Spoiled Brat using reflect shields.

(One of those 1k dmg shield npcs)
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Nothin ju stay here for me, we established dat already, damnit!
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Hitting team heal over and over again at ace camp
    very boring.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Talking

walking around in PW naked.
    pretty boring
    MrHaga the sexyest MP
    = Tranquility =
    Servers first 220 MP
    Servers first AI 30 MP
    Damn you Fryli!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast