Thread: The good 'ol days.

The good 'ol days.

Originally posted by Kinkstaah

OVerequipping is good. Leave it alone. If you get smacked by someone with a l33t gun, then GET A l33t GUN.

Crikey.

And NT's *can* kill people in PVP.
    Found this while I was searching the oldest posts in the PvP section. lol. He actually said "crikey"

Check some of those old threads out. They are lots of fun
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Old, but still accurate!

I admit it, I'm 100% Australian.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Old, but still accurate!

I admit it, I'm 100% Australian.
    Eew.

Must be wierd living upside down all the time.

Your water flows in the wrong direction too and when you bungie jump you bounce upwards. Also, your seasons are all backwards. Christmas is in the summer time. Wierd.

If Superman or Spiderman lived in Australia, I bet they'd be evil.
    Last edited by Psiraven; Oct 26th, 2002 at 21:05:35.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Originally posted by Psiraven

Your water flows in the wrong direction too and when you bungie jump you bounce upwards. Also, your seasons are all backwards. Christmas is in the summer time. Wierd.

Heck ya, it is the Bizzaro World in Australia. Superman is the exact opposite there. (See "Seinfeld" Bizzaro World Episode for more details.) Oh yeah, and they say G'day. How weird is that?

Ironos
    Wakka wakka doo doo ya.

Ironos

Originally posted by Ironos

Heck ya, it is the Bizzaro World in Australia. Superman is the exact opposite there. (See "Seinfeld" Bizzaro World Episode for more details.) Oh yeah, and they say G'day. How weird is that?

Ironos
    now why would i do that when i can watch my 180 episodes of seinfeld i have (in order i might add). god i love ebay.

dood Seinfeld ? Makes me think i got Tora Tora Tora too watch ~
    Infamine 200 soljah

And NT's *can* kill people in PVP.
    Hell yeah we can. When you go LD in 2ho. I'm there. If you have RRFE and CS ill probably die from the reflect damage though .

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Hell yeah we can. When you go LD in 2ho. I'm there. If you have RRFE and CS ill probably die from the reflect damage though .
    Aww, you put up a good fight if ya got GSF on tho.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

lol

When they got GSf heel yeh its close them and the reflects, could go either way you never know Peircing might kill someone

Talking

Originally posted by Psiraven

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

some i found funny... =]

Originally posted by Yazule

my hammer hits for more than 40% mike against low hp players... the 40% cap is for specials only

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Garv is now Neophyte

WD!

Originally posted by celestiness
    ...MAs are by far the WORST at pvp post lvl 120ish. at lvl 170 I really suck at pvp. and now..im not gimped in the least bit. ql 200 plants/armor/ncu. maxed nano skills etc

DO not give me that crap about NTs being the worst..them and traders totally own at pvp at higher lvls. roots, nano debuffs, aoe, big dmg nukes, nullity etc. With my MA i have fought NTs that con green to me and i can get owned even if i get close to them if they shut down my heals and cast nullity..im toast.

Adv id say are right up there with MAs...

hehhe, so old =]

Originally posted by Tboo
    That the best tactic to use in PvP vs. a soldier is to unequip your weapon, go full defensive, and save all of your nano for when you are down to about 10% of your HP. At that point you should hit them with nanoprogramming, electrical engineering, and weaponsmithing debuffs.

- Tboo level 108 sold er I mean trader

hehe i kinda liked this here

was on the trader board tho
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader