OK ok ok ok.

A couple things.

(1) --- I was in a mission and TWO meta's aggroed me (playing my rerolled adven) they apperntly BOTH cast the SAME EXACT hostile nanoprogram on me and TWO of the exact same hostile program stacked and began doing me damage. I remember reading in the old BB somewhere that this is NOT supposed to happen - that two nanoprograms of the same LINE can stack but they can't be the same nanoprogram QL, which this was.

(2) --- The in-game bug-report tool is getting worse. Now I cant even play in a window and use this POS tool to submit bugs. I crash out to the desktop ALWAYS when using this tool. It's be great if there was a better way to report bugs... in-game e-mail perhaps?

(3) --- The missions got even more screwed up in soem ways with this patch, and yes I am referring to the ALL BAD ALL MONEY setting that most people do. It still occasionally doles out only two missions and doesn't charge for them but lately the money being offered for missions doesn't compare to what it used to a few months ago. I am hard pressed to find missions these days that, at level 26, pay over 5k per mission. I used to get missions for at least 8-10k at this point with my first character. Is it intended to reduce payoff or is this also a glitch? If it is intended to reduce the payoff then you might really want to consider getting us better mission prizes. I rarely get items in missions that I can use and it's sad to just sell them to store terminals, when there are other people out there that can use thse items but it's NOT worth my time to try and sell these on the shopping channels (especially with my one neutral character - as sparse as the neut shopping channels are....) Could there be some kind of virtual bulletin board in the game made so that we can advertise in our absense items that we have that other people may want?

In conclusion : the last thing I personally want to do is suggest adding new code when it's clear the code that exists is messy and poorly documented (how could all these bugs exist if it wasn't so?). I don't wish to attack anyone at Funcom per se. I Love this game and woudl merely like to see it get better faster. Just get the bugs out. Patch these bugs away and PLEASE work harder to keep from introducing new ones. These bugs really are gamestoppers for a lot of us.

My subscription time runs out in February. I am playing religiously until then and I hope that I see slavation or I will NOT be renewing my account. I will miss AO if that happens. Please don't let that happen.