Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rk 1 > Rk 2 > Rk 3

Originally posted by Yazule
    Bad: pvp is patheticly boring as there is nobody to fight
    Not really true, usually not too hard to find someone to fight, just not massive pvp going at all hours. Figured out how to get omnis in 2ho actually, by watching a few guildies experiences.

Step 1: Get a root graft (or if you can root already, don't)

Step 2: Grid to 2ho, most likely empty.

Step 3: Gank any gray omnis who zone in, use root graft on the ones in yalms.

Step 4: Eventually higher lvl omnis will hear and poke their heads in, get stomped, then come back with reinforcements, and there ya go.

Edit:
    Step 5: Call in reinforcements of your own

Note: This is the process I've seen done the last few times there were big fights in 2ho.
    Yagyu for life

I think I can manage the 5 second lag I get the few times I pass through the Tir grid area and BS-Home.. RK 2 people are just trying to blow the lag part a little out of proportions in order to justify the fact that they simply picked the wrong server when they started playing.

rk1? rk2? rk3?

wah?.. what?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

This has got to be the dumbest argument I have seen in the forums....LOL.

Originally posted by Crepuscular
    This has got to be the dumbest argument I have seen in the forums....LOL.
    Then you haven't seen this one:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=63257

Wink

Hey if i couldnt hack it on RK1 i'd like another alternative
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    I think I can manage the 5 second lag I get the few times I pass through the Tir grid area and BS-Home.. RK 2 people are just trying to blow the lag part a little out of proportions in order to justify the fact that they simply picked the wrong server when they started playing.
    I play both RK1 and RK2 now, and I have to say There is a WORLD of difference, lag on RK1 is HORRENDOUS compaired to RK2 (and I am sure RK3 is even more LAGLESS than RK2).

It is a fact, it is not blown in any way out of proportions.

When I started playing it was beta... then RK1, and then when they were having server load problems they asked us to go to RK2 PROMISING we could come back.

Only "mistake" I ever made was trusting them at their word.

kthxbye
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

:-)

you don't reaaaly want to go to R1 :-) Think of all the nice Omnis you will not be able to own ...hehe
    *Was meant for Dna*
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Hehe.. been on rk1.. its not ALL that you guys seem to think it is
    ..more fun playing on rk2 really.. tho, we all differ.. right?...
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

i have a descent level character on bother servers .

it all depends on what type of gamer you are to tell you the truth if you are a powergamer rk1 is much better always peeps to team/ pvp with that comes higher prices more lag and if you take a day off your friends are like 20 levels higher than you

if you are a casual player rk2 is the place for you and it's like a family aslo you know every one on the server while on rk1 you meet some one new every day you get to know every who are the jerk and the nice people

i like both servers they are both good but i must confess i like rk1 the best
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12