Thread: New undocumented items found!

New undocumented items found!

I recently acquired some items that are not documented in any database I am familiar with. They will certainly add to the richness of the game. Stay tuned for any new items I find!

Ruse of Tynd: Phase I-Increases the sense of humor of the target by 100 points. This has the added benefit of making the target not care as much when it dies.

Transcendent Tynd Protection-Increases all ac's of the target by 0. Special effect: protects other team members by directing all enemies within an 80-meter radius to attack only the target.

Edge of the Tynd-The body of Ismael "Tyndareus" Garasha never died, it was just converted into pure sense of humor energy. This energy has been inlaid with a finely-crafted sword. The sword does not do any damage, but is capable of making enemies no longer fearful of death.

Tynd's Missing Mockery-This self-only buff increases the sense of humor of the target by 400 points, but decreases all ac's by 5000. This has the added effect of making the target immune to any bad feelings when visiting reclaim.

Tynd's Living Dictionary of 9 Billion Names-Changes the name of the target to a random two-word string of letters and numbers. It was rumored that, before his death, Ismael "Tyndareus" Garasha warned that there was a specific random name which would cause the universe to explode, so one must use this nanoprogram with caution.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that by adding this new decryption algorithm to the execution of the nano-program, I should be able to trigger the right random sequence... hmm... lessee... what does happen if I insert *this* string and *that* line here, and then push the big red but-

<<Warning! Warning! The universe will explode in 5... 4... 3...>>
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --