Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mini-guide to the Dodga static mission. Don't read if you want to find out yourself.

Re: ok....

Originally posted by thantos911
    Where does alvin spawn even (omni side)
    I'd like to know the answer to this one also...

Does anyone know how to get the higher level pads? All I've seen people get are the pads of interest.

BTW Best in brass has changed, hes a weak little bot that hits for 24 EVERY hit.
    Alot of hp but I can take him down by myself.

Oh and there a secret about him I cant tell, leave him,HES ALL MINE!

Alvin spawns in the NW omni outpost in Lush fields

Ill crack Cloudeh's Secret then..

There is another quest like this, A WEE bit harder though
    And I havent completed it but evidence shows that it is there, or almost, as I play on dim2 I dont need to care about campers so, have fun on dim1

There are 9 unique bosse to this all in all...

Greasy Joints
    Live metal
    Metalomania
    Nuts and bolts
    Best in Brass
    Trash king lackey
    Galvano
    Elektro unqiue

And the Trash king himself...

Tha trash king drops...
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=158205
    The others drops chips for this device...

IE Greasy joints drop:
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=158228

He who dont see the pattern allready, well forget this

When you have all 8 id chips, (which I dont, missing Elektro).

It should end in this:
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=158224

Anyone who has gotten that far is welcome to tell me/us how it turns out, also I wanna know were Elektro is, if you do I am willing to trade that info

Your friend
    Fury...

How and where do you get this second mission ?

combining items

This sounds like a dumb question as I type it out, but as I haven't
    done much combining of anything in the game I'll ask. I'm not sure how I assemble the eight items, do I pick up item 1 and shift
    right click on item 2, and then keep adding parts in order what the first two items make?

Please excuse my newbieness, but I've only been playing for seven months now

nevermind

hehe, that was kind of a dumb question, I figured it out, Go ahead and laugh!

How can i get better shoulder pad?

Hey guys have complited the mission and got the lowest shoulder pad possible. How ever i would like the highest which gives +200 HP. How do i get this one anyone knows?

2 questions:

1) where exactly does Alvin (Omni) spawn? Is it inside the outpost? Someone gave me coords but it was just outside of the outpost and no one was camping in the empty aread.

2) where do you get the card for these new missions?
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Alvin spawn

Alvin spawns inside the outpost at the east end, at the second round building from the south end, they look like a big C on your map, and there's always an atrox elite guard standing in the open end of the building. When you give alvin the item you've assembled he gives you a card, then you come back in two hours, or at the next spawn that you can and give him back the card to get the pads, and I also got five mission tokens

Completing part 2????

Ok this goes to those lucky 5 others that has actually gotten all 9 of the unique bots.

Now you should have a Complete Processing Unit so now what?

After countless of hours speaking to NPC's nothing has turned up about activating this quest.

So after alot of thinking i returned the piece to Alvin thinking he might give card number 2 for completion of the quest via this device instead of the usual, well this wasnt the way to go

So now i have a new one, but no clue what to do with it:/

Any help, rumours and information is very aprreciated, but i must admit that this quest is turning out to be WAY to time consuming for +25 hp/nano.

A somewhat disappointed.

Demios

The correct second trigger phrase for Alvin is, by the way, 'I will be vigilant', not 'vigilant?', if you want the mission icon. (You have 30 days to complete this mission.)

Dodgas card II

Completed the dodga quest after the 13.8 and got:
    Pad
    25 tokens
    Dodga card II

Now what...?

Should I give it to dodga or should I find/assemble something. Or what? If I get all 8 items again, I would simply get card I again, right? And if I give it to him, chances are I will lose the card..

Any ideas guys?

(Someone told me not to give it to Dodga, havn't a clue why.)

//wenon
    Last edited by Wenon; Feb 28th, 2002 at 14:11:49.

For those of you who wanted exact coords.... they are available on my site http://communities.msn.com/tsanniksanarchyonline

Don't worry about spoilers... they are contained in a different part of the board. Just go to the Unique Monsters link and you'll find alot of information there.

Tsannik

Talking 24 dmg, yeah right

Good one, Cloudeh

Me and a couple of colleagues killed Best in Brass yesterday
    with the help of a friendly Captain. 24 dmg? Yeah, right.
    He was doing something like 300-850 melee damage and
    an aoe radiation attack of around 250-350 as I recall.

-Strycker, NT 101

Neutral Reward?

Doesn't make sense gameplay-wise for Dodga to be giving out Clan Shoulder pads to Neutral characters. What does a Neutral character get as a reward for this mission?

Or does the Neutral Character have to go to a third (as of yet unknown) NPC to get this quest?

Actually, as far as I know only the Council of Truth and Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka have sent out investigators to look into the robot attacks.

I don't recall seeing any reports of any neutral organizations (would that be the ICC?) investigating them.

Location of Electro Unique

I hear a lot of people are looking for Electro Unique...I'm probably one of the few (if not the only) who's seen him, omw to a mission by accident! He's not aggro and looks like trash king lackey. Contact my char Railgundan for info on this if you need it.

Only one token

As of today, FC changed dodga to only give a single token..

Guess getting 5 tokens was exploiting.

Cheers,

EF

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast