Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Mini-guide to the Dodga static mission. Don't read if you want to find out yourself.

Just picked up a Highly plastic mother-circuit array
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Thumbs up Huntingground for Dodga part one

If you're lokking for a place to hunt robots for Dodga part one, I suggest the wall. That is north of Tir and north of Bot mountain and the Temple.

You will find A-4000 soliders and elites by the openins in the wall, and sometimes a bit north of the insides. The give away items fairly regularly. If you're under 70, avoid going too far north of the wall, there're Vultures and Sandworms there.

Good hunting!
    Monkfish the Enforcer

should be added to the mini guide. Dont bother trying to do part 3 of the quest. There are always 20-30 people there when he spawns and in 30 days you have no chance of getting the belt.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Mechdogs and Waste Collectors north of bronto burger in Galway Shire are good for parts. Beware the mechdogs swarm, social not aggro, scan before you go there.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

I found my first part about 200m from that dodga fellow.. There was also an claw dynacamp in 612*837. Full red to 51

Just starting part one for Alvin and hunted the waste collectors and dogs in Galway. Didn't find squat in about 15 min, but I got cut short by a guard! They don't like you smacking the dogs. I thought I had read this somewhere, and I was saved up so I figured what the heck. There was a lone dog, but he had wandered down the hill toward the guard at the little outpost. I didn't even wack him once before the guard started in on me. I actually managed to escape back to Rome. Though the dog followed and when I got close to the Rome guards they got pissed at me as well, even though I was just running. I zoned into Rome right as the first shot went off. Got back in with ~30/2500 HP left!

So, uh, don't whack the dogs too close to a guard, unless you can take the guard as well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456