Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the org banks unfreeze...

When will the org banks unfreeze...

This is the second time funcom has frozen the organisation bank because some, or a number of ass**** decided to exploit a good and nice feature for organisations.

But that has been a number of weeks ago , there have been some serverside patches but my organisations' ( and largely my own ) money is still frozen in that damn bank.

Now you have me wondering what the ETA is on a fix, preferably soon or the reason why its taking this long.

Regards,
    -Georg
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Consumer confidence plunders to an all-time low. News at 11.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Cloudeh stole your credits

lol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

he'd wish heh
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

Maybe it was Cloudeh
    or maybe it was Cloudeeh
    or maybe it was Cloudeeeh

And maybe Cloudeeeeh will be back to steal them again
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Cloudh is well.. I cant say it. or CZ will ban me again.

/m shudders at the thought of tyhe Big bad Cz hitting me with the ban bat again.

Hes so big and strong....

Secondly. I heard a rumor ( cannot confirm ) that it wont be fixed till 14.6 goes in. And that will be like another month or so im told. I cant actually confirm this, but its what I was told.

Fc doesnt care about you or your money, so no point in whinig.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

/me looks at the insanly large sum of money he put in the org bank 3 days b4 it got frozen

/me's guild is gimped for funds

/me bleh
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Same problem skymarshal, I'm close to needing to beg my guildmembers to spare their leader some cash so he can buy his nano kits :P

Seriously, its EXTREMELY irritating for me and the guild as a whoel, that the banks are frozen. Any comments or an eta Cz?
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

While we're on this topic, I'd really like to be able to configure permissions on the bank so my advisor team can withdraw from it.

That 'd be nice, also add a feature you can use /org demote <playername> so you can demote ( or promote ) players who are not logged in or have taken an extended leave instead of kicking them (to free up another , sigh, hardcoded advisor spot).
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

bump

...guild tax per level of player would be nice too. So the gulid can sil have a high tax and save a little money without stealing all the money from any lower people
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

This is EXTREMLY annoying. I petitioned to have the money just removed from the acount and put into my account and they won't do that either.

I am DONE with this stupid feature. It's clear they can't get it right and now I have 250 million frozen.

To some that might not be much but to my org it's enough to be annoying.

Even if they do fix it I am NEVER going to leave any amount of cash in that acount just so some arsemonkey can come along and exploit ...and I loose the money again.

We atleaset need a ballpark ETA on a fix.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Don't get mad at Funcom for it, get mad at the lame f***s that decided to exploit the bank system...again...instead of doing more productive things with their time. The exploiters screwed over thousands of people over their own greed....Getting to be a common theme on Rubi Ka, which is so disappointing because I love this game.

Nor will I blame Funcoms programming as it's been proven in all facets of life that if a system exists, it can and will be exploited (read: the Internet, operating systems, real life banking systems, payphones, paper money, long distance telephone calls, etc etc). I assume there was no other choice but to freeze the banking system to prevent even more inflation of the economy.

It sucks, don't get me wrong, but this is exactly the reason why I don't put money in guild banks and why I keep my real life money in a sock in the bottom drawer of my dresser behind my stash of Britney Spears and Bea Arthur pictures at 123 deacon lane, Madison, WI, USA (hang a left at the car wash). I'm kidding of course....Everyone knows I have no money. Got the inside scoop on some real life cash exploits? I tried handing the bank teller a note that read:

/org bank add 1000000 credits
    /org bank rem 1000000 credits

but she just looked at me funny and had me removed by a man with no neck....Guess it's back to selling my kidneys.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Well, at first I blame the exploiters, but now, after so many weeks I start blaming funcom too. No eta, no fix, not even information about it has been posted. ( While even the previous fix took less time )

This , apart from being personally annoying , halts my guilds preperations for the booster too ;\

Cz, give us info, eta, or fix it ;o)
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

Yes, it is imperitive to get this corrected ASAP. Georg needs more money to rebuild all the towers we're gonna destroy.

lol, we'll see about that ;o)

(a post ? nah bump, bad me..)
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

hehe, damn funcom fix this now.

blimp

Any update would be nice. Like a
    Cz: "Going to ask around about this"