Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YALMAHA bugs

nnnooooo dont fix the mini me bug

Its the cutest bug around, and it doesnt hinder gameplay.

I dont have a yalm, but i do have qw

I hate flying into objects and getting stuck. Flying into weirdo zones and having to back out. getting caught on ground objects (especially in swb) when i am flying!

If i could have a preference, I would keep the mini me bug and get rid of the bad zoning, and stuck areas.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

First of all, let me say that I support every fix of any Yalm-related bug, and that they come asap. One bug that's not been mentioned here, is the one that occur when you change zone at almost the same time as your team-mate, and that their yalm visually disappears mid-air and there they go flying about like a MP. This has only happened to me when the fake-MP /follow 'ed me into the next zone. It has, however, happened to me multiple times, under these conditions, at various zones, with different people. Don't fix it, though!

Now, to my real point: Why would you ever /terminate when you're stuck? /petition when this happens, and you get highest priority. I had to send two stuck-petitions last week, once was during log-on difficulties, and the other one was when I entered a special-store in Athen and ended up in a general store in Omni Trade (go figure...). Anyway, they helped me both times within one or two minutes after I sent the petition. Better than /terminating 75% of a level or whatever...

I never /terminate

As for the stuck on scenery bugs I agree this has higher priority than the mini me bug...

I mean. I am in a plane. I fly high. I cant fly over a mountain rim that is 300 meters below me ???
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Unhappy

I agree, nothing is worse than flying along and hitting a collision hull with no related geometry. At the edge of zones and round arenas I'll live with it, but elsewhere they are rather annoying.

If we weren't meant to be able to fly in someplaces, why give us planes?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Another suggestion

If we were not supposed to fly some places, why not create no fly zones. Either enforce them through the rules, or through anti aircraft cannons.

I always petition - for the simple reason if I terminate, then i have to figure out my backpacks again. Also petitioning creates a statistical awareness of the problem, whereas terminateing creates no such awareness.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Fix the invert mouse control as well, please. Currently doesn't work when in yalm.

Exclamation

No, the mini me yalm bug is not fixed. The last time I saw it, was today

Arrow

And where exactly did you see this? On test it seems quite fixed, I've watched many people de-yalm and all have been the right size. The mini-yalm bug however seems all present and not-correct...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thumbs up

I dont mind those "cant get out of yalm" & "cought in a trap" Bugs fixed....

But Please dont fix the mini bug..
    I love beeing a trox at 5% scale, hehe
    Powerbull Ganjidoc Marweloz Nukebull

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
    Brendan Francis.

Talking

after around 6 months with mini me yalm bug i started to think that this is some evil gfx code optimalization

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12