Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

Originally posted by Sbje
    Arcbot is 1 of the many bots made by Fixader :P
    Think he also did part of clannet, and fixernet too?
    Don't know how he makes/scripts them... but they are good..
    links? pweeeaaasse... or should I contact fixader..

sorry about trying to get something usefull out of this flame war

/me steps aside

flame away!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Lol Fix, has been busy for over 3 weeks working, hasn't been ingame once, and im not sure if he has a site to download them? Might be best ask people hes worked with on clannet/fixernet whoever that was, or just wait for him return
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Cos... and Sb

Sb u act like a 2 year old simple as that lol, cant think up a good thing to post so you single out what i say and give insults, good job buddy lol ur so dumb it makes me laugh. and Cos, the new system was pretty darn fair.. i think 1 person voted no, and i know that person wasetn in your dmg team. The new attempt was never even implemented before Sb and friends made dmg teams, so how could we have known if it was fair until we tried it? and before u post a Flame Sb why dont u think of a way to solve the problem instead of make it worse? or is it to hard for you and you have to work against the people that try? yah thats right Sb u wernt at the meeting so lets hear your genious idea thats going to make tara all so good for everyone. Temper is taking loot when u dont get your way sorry little boy we share. I aint going anywhere Sb so keep posting, its great when 95% of the people feel the same way as me and the moron trys to argue, we all seen it before and everyone is laughing at you so keep on replying!

-Menahem

OKOK hiring me is not working how about this..... I know (along with most docs) who is going to be tanking and who can pull argo I am constantly clicking these people no matter if it is Sb, JD, Men, Jason, I target tara and /assist and no matter who has argo they get the heals... so I along with all docs there I know are looking for who has argo to help keep them alive.... soooo with that being said roll it, point it, throw it in the air for someone to catch, or ninja it but always keep the docs in the loop they are the ones keeping the tanks alive. Could it be done without docs...... sure but what fun would that be

Mena

omg mena, u still dont get it.. Exactly how many posts in this thread have u read? I like the points system, its a great idea and all. But I dont know if havent noticed it. Its not there yet!!! So the system is still f***ed. And im tired of that f***ed system. No one is listening. If u ask me, alot of those who come to the raid are greedy! Like the 30 ppl that suddenly knew about jason's rule that u cant be in the roll for both tara1 and tara2, when ninfa wins none have ever heard of it!! Id call that greed!

Sb u wernt at the meeting so lets hear your genious idea thats going to make tara all so good for everyone. Temper is taking loot when u dont get your way sorry little boy we share.
    For the 3rd time what meeting?

single out what i say and give insults
    k:
    1)
    Sb u act like a 2 year old simple as that
    2)
    lol ur so dumb it makes me laugh
    3)
    sorry little boy we share.
    4)
    cry lamer
    5)
    everyone it alk to thinks your a **** and a ******* and i hear ***** a lot too
    6)
    so get over yerself and that big ego, LAME!
    7)
    its great when 95% of the people feel the same way as me and the moron trys to argue
    In your last 2 posts. Yet im the one using insults?

Menahem, can you read? we stated the new system sounded good, we did this because the current one is a joke, re-read my first post if you can.

I aint going anywhere Sb so keep posting
    Good, because I love you...

its great when 95% of the people feel the same way as me and the moron trys to argue
    Sure, thats why theres all these logical and well thought out posts showing that. You claim everyone thinks this, and that and this, but you've got no proof, just a deluded mind thinking your in the right, I can right now name 20 people who agree, or at least support/understand why I have done this, so I really doubt 95% of the "people" agree with your... senseless, un thought out views.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

senseless un thought view #3

Sb this is not rocket science, theres 1 mob with 2 or 3 things of loot, 50-60 people, loot the items and roll between all that help... how does it get any simpler then that? notice its not loot the items and keep them for yourself

No Mena

he doesn't keep em he sells em

p.s again I buy ninja'd items!!!!!
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

I repeat:

Wel from now on im really tempted to do my own damage team for the following reasons...
    1) as it stands, 50% of the people looting are taking items, or holding them for friends, i.e. eot last night, and instances like Lord has described above
    2) Also Omega remain in the roll, and it hasn't been discussed with what happened with the eot incident properly
    3) Turncoat omnis are getting into the roll easy, and have came clan just for loot, rather than encouraging omnis to PVP and come and get it
    4) Alot of people there just treat it as a lottery, turn up afk in chat or so
    5)I've seen instances of people going afk before tara spawns, and then coming back without shooting 1 shot and still being in roll
    6) A roll system with so many people is a joke, theres no competition, its as good as a PVH/Nugget/Daria spawn, which should be most dmg wins
    7) At least all the people in the team have worked for it, and contribute enough to be there, so whoever wins deserves it in many ways
    8) The current rules ain't withheld, with them changing constantly, despite people coming late, being under level limit, and so on..
    9) Good example last night, after the first tara spawned, and people realised the 2nd actually had some omnis in, over half of them F'ked off, just because it would mean they would have to PVP a little, and came back when Omnis were gone and Tara was about to spawn.

Sort these out and discuss them with the people WHO GO!, not a bunch of clan leaders of a level 50 and below org.

Now this might be "Quiz like" as before, but that was when firstly, there was ALOT less people, less than 20 people, also omnis showed up all the time, and EVERYONE was needed. If omnis show up again (which is unlikely since half of them are now clan..) sure I have no problem, as long as people work for it, you should HAVE to PVP for loot imo, since the reason its 25% zone.

Again I'll also ask, next time your at a Unique mob, and get the kill, I want to be rolled or your a ninja, and im going to come on the forums and call you a moron, a 2year old, a little boy, a llama, and some *'s?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Re: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

Mena, what exactly is it u dont get, if u really think thats whats going on your damn naiv!!

Originally posted by Lordbedwyr

I know for a fact that items have been taken and not posted in chat several times. (4 times I know for a FACT, and I believe it is far far more).
    Does that sound fair to your simple system?

No Mena
    he doesn't keep em he sells em

p.s again I buy ninja'd items!!!!!

Ain't ever sold a dragon item, just traded a circlet to you in a "gainful" deal for a LLTS... and that was what? 4 weeks ago? more?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Btw, Sbje didnt win any of the rolls for the items

OMG Mena i know why u can remember kindergarden so well..... U still there it seems. And about us not following rules, u cant force us to follow rules, if its not legal what we doing call a Gm make him take items from us, but i think we both know what he will tell u. I wont go by the system as it is now, and we have just as much right to make a system as u do, so we do same as for all the other uniqes.
    BTW i would like to try the point system when it come up , but till then i think dmg teams i the best way.

and plz if u feel the same way speak up plz i feel like we only a few speaking up, when i know that there are lots more out there who feels the same way.
    Last edited by Silentman; Oct 30th, 2002 at 18:34:44.

lol

wow you guys sure are jumpy for ones supposed to be so called right
    well i guess you didn't find my last post to be funny
    and sbje i didn't ask for all those things you offered it and i just said ok i don't see why this has anything to do with the topic
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

sbje i hate you and i understand you

I hate you cause now there will be no more roll for the loot, no more chance for me to get a crappy adv item, sleeve or boots, cause these are the only item rolled for weeks

I understand you cause i was really angry to see 2 crappy loot when some people loot, and 3 or 4 when a trustfull person loot.

So you did what you can ---> damage team to control the loot and to see what it is then make a fair roll ?
    Ok but i heard rumor of ninjaing from your team, so you fall into the madness of controling T loot you too

There is a strange thing many people thinks that if you are lvl 180+ you are trustworthy, but we see that it is ****.
    Even a lvl 200 can be so greedy to ninja one loot every T. For weeks we didn't see paded in the loot for weeks we didn't see gailly in the loot.......

So i understand your feeling sbje, and if i were lvl 200 (too many char and bs is too boring) i were with a nice team to oudamage and control the loot, to see what are the real items before rolling...

Lachaude doc 154
    Labrutte enf 133
    Labonne engin 133
    and 5 more

Originally posted by Silentman
    BTW i would like to try the point system when it come up , but till then i think dmg teams i the
    and plz if u feel the same way speak up plz i feel like we only a few speaking up, when i know that there are lots more out there who feels the same way.

No NO NOOOOOO damage team bad idea!

What if the damage teams hirin a healer?

jk
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

DOCTOR OF RK2 UNITY !!!

So they want to outdamage T to get loot, they don't want doc in their team cause we do less damage than ma, enf or soldier.....
    Only teammates in OD team get the loot so we will never have it....

Here is the solution :

NO MORE HEAL !!!!

HEAL ONLY YOUR TEAM !!!!!

So maybe they will take you and you will get some loot

Lachaude rk2 UFDHLTR Unity for Doctor Having Loot in T Raid

Originally posted by labrutte

There is a strange thing many people thinks that if you are lvl 180+ you are trustworthy, but we see that it is ****.
    Well, it have nothing to do with lvl

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast