Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

i think of it this way..
    all the people who use to complain about the roll not being fair, it just got much harder to get loot here.

and with so many less clanners comming now how long do you think it will take b4 omni starts to take over here.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Argh ... u dont get it do u, i would like to have a system like the one Marlark is Showing us but people simply cant be trusted enough for such a system i think, and i think having tara being a roll ruins the pvp there because u dont have to fight tara to be in roll, see if u have to fight tara and fight omni at the same time it would be much harder to get loot ( wow a challenge thats new), and then the people not intended for that dungeon wont get loot cause they cant really do that much against high lvl omni or dragon. So u cant call us ninja when we won the loot, u dont own tara, the one who really can kill the dragon owns the loot.

Silentman2

Dammit where did i put my EoT???

Looks like others following the idea
    Grats Phione.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Originally posted by B-Nito
    They don't make damageteams purely cause they wanted to, but cause they are forced into it as well.
    What are they forced to? They are not forced to do the same as us. u can make a dmg team and split it with all of u. U can still do the same, u just have to win the loot!

Cos get ingame! :P
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Since I'm getting all these ingames tells on what "my side" in this "damage team getting loots and not sharing it"-conflict, I might aswell answer here.

What sbje's team did (know there was more but since its refered to as his actions etc i'll just use that expression), I have a big understanding for. I have no trouble at all seeing why they did, and don't condemn them for it.
    I do however believe it was a rather stupid thing to do, not saying it was wrong, but I think it was stupid and destroys more than it gains. Creates more trouble and hassle than what its worth.

Let the damage team who deals most damage win the loot, and do with it what they please might sound like a easy solution, and it would make the ones winning it maybe deserve it in a higher way than most of those who have won loots lately have deserved it. But its in my opinion not possible to make this into a working system. It has far to many flaws.

First of all we would rather soon have the omni threath. 70% of the people of the clanners at tara now would not bother showing up, since they knew there was no chance of easy loot.
    Then stuck with the remaining 30% consisting of people who are able to make a good damage team, we would have new problems. All those damage teams would want to deal as much damage as possible to tara, so what happens when omni shows up? No-one wants to fight them back, since it decreases the amount of damage they can put on the dragon, hence lowering their chances of loot.

Even tho killing tara now is a no-brainer, and easy, the reason for it is that we are outnumbering omnis. Thats the reason we can do it so easy, and thats the reason so many come to join in loots aswell. But there is not really a way we can prevent this.

I don't think the system Marlark has put up is perfect. I don't trust the people running chat and looting tara most of the time, even tho some of them are my friends. But i do believe th system Marlark proposed is as good as it gets. Some things will probably be adjusted, but I think its as close we can get to something fair that will keep loot, if not always in the hands of those who deserve it, atleast within the borders of clan.

I had also gotten the impression that Sbje and the rest of his team also agreed to this, and I do believe that when this system comes up we will all co-operate to it. After 14.6 when what a person loots comes up in vicinity aswell the items disapearing when our team leaders loots will no longer happen.

So I see this damage team parade coming up now as a temporary protest against the corrupt and in too many cases abused system CURRENTLY beeing used, not the better system that the clan leaders has come up with.

A pleed to you tho Marlark, is that you appoint raid leaders and chat leaders that most trust.
    My personal opinion about the current ones isn't my reason for this pleed, but since there is obviously a big lack of trust in the current ones by a major part of those participating in raids it would seem like a logical and diplomatic solution to select someone that less people distrust or have issues with.

When it comes to the threat damage taems that don't want to follow the system when the new point system is up, I don't think they will exist. I can't imagine them beeing a threath.
    If you have a team of 6 people vs 60 people the 60 people should have a 99.9% chance of gathering the damage team that gets loot rights. Put 6 damage dealers in a team, keep docs that heal them outside of team, keep traders that wrangle them outside team. I do however not think that this will become a scenario we have to face.

Lordb
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Whats the deal

Okay
    I see your point ...

But let go back in time a bit .. about 2 monthes lets say..
    Quizotoc was doing the same thing and getting loot 90% of the time...
    i know you guys remmeber this, Sbje dont you ?
    i allso remmeber Sbje throwing a big fit over this and say its unfair.
    he even went so far as to say i couldnt join a group of his cuz i was quiz ,and that quiz are loot hoers.
    i allso remmeber quiz being black balled from T rolls,buffs, ect...

so now i see some of you who shuned quiz for hoggin loot, are now trying to do the exacted same thing, tell me if im wrong ?

now

With that said is this the rout we wanna go ?
    i think id rather keep my friends and work towards a fair system.

not trying to start a fight here , im just trying to get the facts..

Not alot to say on this, most people are probably suprised, hightly doubtfull they expected this type of behavior from Arcane, but non-the-less there you have it, even your favorite guilds and most "respected" people as you like to refer to them are not above the rest of us. So many times I have heard Nemesis this, Jasonx that, blah blah, yet last night at the first raid after Sbje and co decided to keep Tara loot for themself, and yes I don't care how many ways you you describe what they did and try to make excuses for them, what they did was steal from the rest of us. You wanna make a statement fine, out dmg collect the loot so you can see what actually drops and control the roll, don't take the loot and leave and then say oooh I warned you, no matter your reasons, whether anybody is willing to admit it or not you will never be trusted again amongst your peers and we both know that.

As I was saying, last night at the first raid after yet another drama event at Camelot, Jason and I formed with our guilds and our allies at Camelot.....sure there was tension some of us are not friends, hell some of us even hate each other, we made our dmg teams decided we would run a chat and work together and not keep the loot, but share it with everybody there, we even dealt with a few strey OT that showed up, it was nice, it was fun and everybody was happy when it was over, and even better the people that actually WON the roll got the loot.

I suggest some of you get off your high horse and learn to work together or suck and up and be prepaired for the ones of us you love to hate to take over.

Loxxie ~ Proud and often tempermental leader of Nemesis...

Not alot to say on this, most people are probably suprised, hightly doubtfull they expected this type of behavior from Arcane
    AC Has NOTHING to do with this, I acted alone with friends, I would of spoke with Fix but he wasn't online.

Speed, learn to read? I explained how it was different from Quizotic on my first post, and I ain't alone in my feelings, since yesterday i've had over 10 people wanting join my "damage team", also Phione's group did the same today, which I have no problem with.

Also loxxie I hardly think your in a good way to act all high and mighty, especially after farming titles with bored, and some low level doc in your organisation, and yes I have got screenshots. I won't be so low to drag your guild into this..

Also who was the one who left to join Quizotic when they was doing the same? very amusing.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

@ Lordbedwyr and all: one thing you forget when damage team will win loot and wont share it. Why would anyone make up a tank team then? Tank team does not have the same chance of getting lot as a damage team full with MA, Soldiers and so on.
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

I think we should get the point system to work too! Its a great idea and I wanna thank marlark for doing a good job to make it possible.

But how it works now gets me pissed! And again about the trust, because I did this was because of ninfa won 2 items, 1 on the first T and 1 on the 2nd. Actually its not ninfa's foult. But was I got mad over was when I won something last time, I couldnt be in the roll at the 2nd T said Jason. Guess it was some rule he just made up for him to have a higher chance to win. But the 30 other ppl there knew about the rule too! Then when ninfa won at 2nd T too, nobody have ever heard of that rule! So should that make me trust ppl? Thats why I was in for this!

And B-Nito, u cant steal anything that no one own.
    Last edited by Cosmosis; Oct 30th, 2002 at 16:28:55.

I read just fine , its my typeing that needs work :P

Well i was in quiz thats the same stuff they said , they just never botherd to tell you that.
    but i cant controol any of this, im just adding my 2 cents.
    i do think that most of us wont show anymore , leaveing it open to omni......

OMG me farming a title? You should get your facts straight I could care LESS about PVP I dont' even know HOW I got that stupid freshman title, I attacked some doc HIGHER then me one day at the arena for healing somebody that one of my guild mates was dueling, I hit him twice and as usual I got scared and stoped, somebody else finished him off and I didn't even know till hours later I had the stupid title till somebody congratulated me, now you can ask the 30 people I sent tells to freaking out wondering how I got it, I even almost went as far as petitioning a GM to get rid of it, cuz i didn't kill ANYBODY so don't ever acuse me of farming a stupid title I dont' care about Sjbe and don't try to change the subject to something we are not even discussing.

I am not on a high horse nor have I ever been on one, I have begged to work together with people, so again don't take the attention off the matter at hand, as much as you would like it to, it aint gonna go away.

And then hopefully a new working system will be introduced, and we'll have some fun in camelot fighting omnis.......
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Loxxie do I have to post the screenies?
    Lying don't usually look to good when i've got proof saying the opposite of what you did.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Oh and for the record, you are a member of Arcane what you do reflects your entire guild, sadly for them, but true, if somebody in Nemesis does something, it reflects on ALL of us. And to address the Quiz issue, I left Arcane for personal reasons, I joined Quiz and never once did I agree with anything that happened including them killing you, I constantly tried to make some sort of peace between Quiz and the other guilds, so again your accustations are trivial and untrue.

By all means post them, I have never farmed a title in all my playing days of AO, so feel free to post whatever it is you are talking about Sjbe.

all I can say is, lol, I knew this was gonna happen eventually. Quiz is back in business basically. I see why sbje did it. 79 people in the rolls is crazy, 40 of which, if omni showed up would die right off the bat and not come back. the rest of us would die 10times or more and keep comin back. Niv ninjaing the globe of sufferance is just another insult to marlark's system. The system system sounds feasible but alll the ninjaing that is happening is outrageous. I would like to see marlark's system work, but maybe it should be invite only or something, just something to stop all this, so many people we can't trust at T. Will start inviting you to T raids if you show up at them alot and help us out. If you come once a month we probably won't be inviting you to chat. We see you stick around after omni show up and not only when there's no opposition, then after some raids, will vote ya in. this is just a suggestion, but it seems that this would make the most sense.

Lemme find sum1 to host then, i'd say it looked pretty clear from them, also its Sbje not Sjbe

And if your members reflect your whole guild.... think that says an awful lot.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

um

so is there anything for sale here?

p.s i buy ninja'd items!!!!
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast