Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

Being ignored generally leads to actions, as most of you probably guessed tonight.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

I don't understand why you did that Sbje (I wasn't there but heard about it shortly after, so I'm sure I don't have the whole story).

People have been working hard to implement the proposed point system (slightly modified to include a 1 pt ainte for each roll you participate in). I thought that was along the lines of what you and a number of us wanted.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

In the meantime, rules change, i.e. JasonX ruling 6 of us out of roll for turning up a little late despite getting 10k exp when tara died (after he got a gm to spawn and kept it to himself and friends). Untrustworthy IMO from past actions, people are being "suggested" to loot, by a tiny amount of small guild leaders at the meeting's, loot is still being taken before posted properly, I told Jdude and Jason how I felt, nothing changed at all, and was becoming a joke.. this post has been up here for ages with no proper reason why I should of changed my feelings, I put that post within Lord's thread purposely.. for discussion..

Read back, see what you get.

I've gave all my reasons on the first page, and I stick with them.

P.S. I wouldn't class "Ninja'ing" as looting something you have "won".

P.P.S. was a poor drop :P
    Last edited by Sbje; Oct 29th, 2002 at 22:15:29.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand what happened and why. I haven't been at most of the raids over the last week or so (as real life responsibilities have take a bite out of my entertainment time) but I was aware of some ninja's (e.g. EoT and GoS). This is the first I've heard of Jasonx excluding people from a roll.

The big question is are people going to support an inter-guild cooperative effort or is it going to be damage teams and dirty tricks (not accusing anyone but i'm sure it will happen).
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Thumbs down Must say im dissapointed

Hello everyone...

I must say i am very dissapointed about this.. personaly i take it like a kick in the ....... We have worked very hard to c eye to eye among the org leaders on how a new system would look like. Last changes to it was done on last meeting with a couple of ideas that was added to it..

All the time we have spent in making the tools needed to support this. All the support and ideas that have been given...

The worst thing is both fixader and i have put in considerable time into making the tools needed for supporting our new system.

If it was a war about tara or have the omnis move in in the long run you wanted .. you shurely selected the best time for it...

The only thing Dmg teams make is thining out the hold we have on Tara and in this case if not stoped we will end in the same situation as in the old Quizotic times.

// Marlark, Velvet President (DA Tribunal Leader)

Marlark, you don't listen! people are feking sick of being ignored, and having no say in the system, fixader has been working for over 3-4 weeks, and im not sure if he would support me, but not being entitled to attend or even hear about a meeting over something I attend regularly, is a joke.
    The current hunt leaders, both have ninja'd tara loot before, sad but true, and yet their still trusted 100%, and get to be hunt leaders, because a group of 10 newb guildleaders like them.

I especially laugh at the latest suggestion, let the damage team attack 30seconds alone first so they win loot, yet JasonX himself last night ignored it... rofl.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

You must be kidding about not listening... If you wanted to bring something constructive to the table you could just do so... but no not a word exept whining about one or another thing... Ideas is what people listen to not whining.

Isn't a whine, I gave an opinion, posted it here..
    I then told Jdude how I felt.
    I told JasonX what we'd do today (Last night)...
    And we did it.

As for not listening, you didn't reply, and still believe that your small group of guild leaders, should be entitled to decide what happens at Tara, I don't agree with that, so am trying to change it... along with the rest of the points I posted on my earlier post.

Edit - well im off for a early night, I'll be sure to read this tommorow when I get up...

O btw, if you get the "you can loot these remains message" it generally means your allowed to loot, so to the little disturbed children claiming its ninja'ing (aka. Johndoo), Please learn to use the correct phrase .. might be selfish? could argue that, unfair? possibly, but ninja? rofl.
    Last edited by Sbje; Oct 29th, 2002 at 22:59:50.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

ok...now what the hell is going on...devided Clans?
    Just when things are seeming to look up again a thing like this happens...sorry Sbje for not calling you to that meeting....but you knew we were up to something (talking we since i'm one of those leaders you're flaming here)
    I understand you're thoughts a bit...not totally tho...i'm curious why you keep blaming others instead of thinking with us what could be done here to solve or help things get solved...
    You're not new to this game...you know very well what's going on...i just see a very respected Clanner throwing away his good name here...and i am so disappointed for that...only for a stupid fatass dragon!
    Can't be that big hun...i refuse to believe this!

hugz nursey

Ok, I hate forums, but seems the only place to battle this out.

Since I was the one who organised that meeting I know EXACTLY what I told.

I invited : All leaders and ALL ppl that went to tara or had a good opinion on it!!
    So stop the crap about the lvl 1 guildleaders to get vote in.

Next to that I went to people that wished to speak, or that I wished to speak with. Simply to hear their opinion CAUSE for SOME reason they didn't seem to have made it to the meeting.
    ( Yes, you might want to check on your guildleaders if you ain't informed, cause it is on the guildleader forum AND said on leaderchat )

Why all those talks, to simply get a pointsystem working that counts for all.

BUT, It seems trust only goes one way. I had several guilds ( who were looked at BAD ) who showed trust in others ( after being *****ed at for nothing ) but the ones taking this action today seemed to LACK that trust.

Now excuse me, but who is the one being ignored ?

It seems that power makes you worth more as a person. Shoot, we all have to become soldiers or traders. Cause being a weak mp I can't ever get loot at tara *sigh*

And a last remark.. if you think that you get to little to fight at Tara, go omni.. you have about 30-50 clanners waiting for you.. might give you the battle you like ? Instead of fighting ALL other clanners.

forgot my tag..

JD - A proud and disappointed Atrox mp

First of all, I dont think that leaders meeting was finished before we all got kicked from clannet.

Another thing, I have got alot of tell from alot of ppl about making a dmg team. If we didnt do it first, someone else would have done it and u know, u dont own tara. We did the same as the rest of u did. We started a chat group, got the loot and rolled bestween us.
    Just because u are like 50 ppl, does that make tara yours?
    Not if u ask me! And dont only blame Sbje. He didnt do it alone...

I think the point system sounds great too, but its not there yet, so its still the same old s**t. Like 65-70 ppl in the roll when there can only be 60 in the dungeon.

ohh btw, I wont call this ninja. If u won, would that mean u ninja'd since we didnt get loot??

The loot system is a big joke if u ask me.And if sb got the looting right no1 can say he ninjaed.
    What happened last time was ninja looting(nivuniconnu) but if sb got the loot rights u cant say he ninjaed exept if u own T loot which i doupt.

There were rulez as far as sharing it afterwards. All ppl play in that style. And you STOLE loot from them, by being damage team and keeping it.

So YES I would call it ninja'ing.. or damn close to it. So don't try to hide under the rule "You can loot these remains" cause 100 of ppl saw that before you and still were able to listen to the rules set up.

And sure, I don't mind looking negative at the entire team. Just that I know Sbje and the rest of you I don't.

And about the point system, if you like it, why ruin it this way ?

The point system isent up yet, so we didnt ruin that.
    And about sharing the loot afterwards, like alot of ppl have said in this thread. How much is being shared? and how much does we not know of what was in the loot? Not that, that will be better tho with the points system, someone still have to loot!
    And how can u call it ninja, because u wasent in the roll? We won the loot. What about all the other uniques? Thats the team that do most dmg that get the loot. Is that ninja too, because the other team didnt do as much dmg and lost the loot?

The pointsystem AND ALL AROUND IT, is a thing based on TRUST.
    Think you gained any this way ?

And read my post again about why it is ninja'ing.. you simply stole it. Since you ( team ) tough you were more then the rulez all others could agree on. And now don't pull up cases that ninja'ed, cause from the 50 ppl there ( if it were 50 ) 45 has a honest soul and see HIGH lvl players steal it away.

U have any idea how many who's now going to make dmg teams?
    Cus now they have an excuse to do it, insteed of making a dmg team that could win the loot and share it with the 50 of u? Does that make them any better. We did what alot have been thinking about they were gonna do. We just did it first and now we got the flames for it. Tomorrow theres alot more thats going to do it and some of em is those u trust. So the question is, who can u trust? u think u can trust the looters before? 3 items in loot, 2 of em get rolled for (not accusing anyone), but u still trust em, cus u dont know about the 3rd item!

Wich form for partially out of BOREDOM and partially out of your actions.

They don't make damageteams purely cause they wanted to, but cause they are forced into it as well.
    Ninja looting made them, but actions like yours ( since you called it no ninja'ing ) also SURELY put them too it.

Now boredom we can't fight, soon a damage team arises that always wins and trust me you are in deeper **** then.

But these actions we can, well.. can't apparently ...

I don't understand this, so maybe you ppl can enlighten me.

I have been told that this game is all about friends. That Tara doesn't matter. That loot doesn't matter. So why is it that anyone would want to isolate themselves from their peers by initiating dmg teams while a solution (ie the points system) is being hammered out?

If anyone understands the frustration of not winning at tara, it's me. I have gone well over 200 rolls now without winning anything. In that time I have seen newbs win dragon chests, I have seen items ninja'd, I have even seen Ninfa win, in 2 consecutive raids (tara 1 and tara2, same day), the same 2 items that I have won in all of my trips. My guildmates Johnathgalt and DrKirby are even worse off, neither of them having EVER won, and the regulars at tara know that they've been there often enough to deserve it.

The point is, we go, we cooperate and we participate in trying to make it better. I would offer sbje, that the reason you weren't invited is that you don't offer advice or opinions, other than flames. Obvioulsy this is my guess, not the actual reason. Chances are you just weren't online.

My guild will participate in this dmg team crap. What choice do we have? But I for one lend my support to a system that doesn't condone selfish and childish behaviour. Because that's what this is. Instead of learning to share, you've decided to take your toys into the corner of the sandbox and play by yourselves.

Flame away.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast