Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

Post Just to inform you all!

Hello everyone!

People have asked me when Point system in clannet would be complete. and the last week here i have been at it!

And well i can tell you now that it is complete. So if we want to use it we can do so.

Happy hunting everyone!

And everybody wants to be clan

Such a life.. such a life
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

Re: Just to inform you all!

Originally posted by MarLark
    Hello everyone!

People have asked me when Point system in clannet would be complete. and the last week here i have been at it!

And well i can tell you now that it is complete. So if we want to use it we can do so.

Happy hunting everyone!
    Great Marlark! Some people in this game impress the hell out of me, and you are for sure one of them.

I dont post much - notorious lurker tho - but credit should be given when credit is deserved.
    While other people have spent their time doing more or less constructive bickering about this matter
    you have quitely kept on working on the ultimate, long-term goal.

I hope the new system resolves the issue once and for all, and would like to ask you all to give a big BUMP
    for Marlark and his efforts!

Epoz

all i can say is yay!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saveyourbutt

with you excluded

SS
    Still feeling stupid over attacking me 3 on 1 and dying I take it?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

eesh....

Now that 11 pages was a HELL of a read...

first off : WELCOME BACK FIXADER you have been missed

secondly : the flame war needs to stop

now for the post: So Marlark you are saying that the point system is complete?? if so GREAT!! i am totally for this point system. As i stated before the old system sucked, hopefully the point system has a lvl limit. I also do believe that SB and sky and friends did what they felt necessary to get a point across and even though i support them I do feel that this needs to get put to bed now that the point system is out. and the clannet needs to be organized to control the loot a damage team from hell needs to be formed with a VERY trustworthy leader to loot ALL THE TIME, and then each member of that team needs to have a trader assigned to them who will indi 131 them. And a tank team needs to be formed with docs to heal the tanks. In order for this to work and not just have people saying "screw the system" we need to be extremely organized to be ABSOLUTELY sure that the clannet damage team WILL win loot and the said loot WILL be distributed fairly! Yes i do suppert lvl limits as i said before because you must admit thata 120-140 is not as valued as a 150+ at Tara. I really hope that this problem is resolved and that the new system really does work cus this clan vs clan thing has got to stop.

P.S - To all those spamming that AC sux and AC caused all this crap halloween night, if you actually read all 11 pages as i did you would have seen the MANY times that SB pointed out that the damage team thing had nothing to do with clan it was just him and friends making a point and those friends also have guilds. If someone was to gank me for some reason in the arena cus i might have pissed them off i would not run to my guild and say "BLACKBALL xxxx's guild they ganked me!!" i would hold that person and ONLY that person responsible. but hey if you want to hold a grudge against all of AC even though i know myself and MANY other members haven't been to Tara in over a week before Halloween then fine but mind you AC CAN take loot np we proved it many times during the whole Quiz reign over Tara, IF we wanted loot WE got it, but pls don't turn it into that. As stated by most of our members we are happy with the upcoming point system and pray it works.

well cya all stay safe

Val
    Valroshe: 213 Trader Clan

Spdbuff : 130 Fixer Clan

Pround member of Arcane Circle

My type is:AES
    Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

Originally posted by Sbje

Still feeling stupid over attacking me 3 on 1 and dying I take it?
    Thats some clanner having same initials, not me...

Nah i dont feel stupid, why should I? I was on Silentman and down around 60% hp when you alphaed me with a flashpoint.

When I die, I know the reasons behind it so im never pissed.

SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Chickenpox SUCKS!!! i blame her for all of this madness.... now can i have my hood?

I support the new point system... it gives T vets more points, and yet lets everyone have a chance.

I might actually go to T now that I understand and agree with the rules. Til I see ninja, then sadly I go to the non-uber loot I have used since day one
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

rules??

is there an official post with rules?? If so can someone tell me where?
    Valroshe: 213 Trader Clan

Spdbuff : 130 Fixer Clan

Pround member of Arcane Circle

My type is:AES
    Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

Further back in this thread Marlark gave a rough idea of the system if thats what you mean.

Sorry then SS, thought it was you.. hence that, funny how people always insult when being an alias.
    Last edited by Sbje; Nov 1st, 2002 at 18:06:35.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Re: eesh....

Originally posted by Valroshe

a damage team from hell needs to be formed with a VERY trustworthy leader to loot ALL THE TIME, and then each member of that team needs to have a trader assigned to them who will indi 131 them. And a tank team needs to be formed with docs to heal the tanks.
    Lol.. battle tactics.. Val, think, you really believe you find 1 person that will be trusted by all ? And 1 that will always be there ?

For the rest a cool idea, but kinda useless atm, since there is not much treat

I vote a most trusted damage team wich has a switching leader each raid. Damage dealers are selected from different guilds. Get all in on a same height. That way you get a fair system.
    Johndoo, can I have essence pls ?

can I call it "get a life" ? ,)

to mutch to read here but some take it to serious ... . however it was the same at past its the same now. you need to chill guys ...

--Tibs

EDIT: all Athx fault, blame him ! ,)
    Last edited by tibanna; Nov 4th, 2002 at 12:43:36.
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Get back in game Tib .. we need more lvl 200, so few around atm *grins*
    Johndoo, can I have essence pls ?

hallo everyone,

I`m new to all the pvp action sa i have a question: where is this T, that all of u try to hunt so pasionetly. as far as i understand hes in camalot, in castle? i was there and that`s a lot of rooms but didn`t find anythind. btw, how often is respawns?

ty for help.

Originally posted by PitBully
    hallo everyone,

I`m new to all the pvp action sa i have a question: where is this T, that all of u try to hunt so pasionetly. as far as i understand hes in camalot, in castle? i was there and that`s a lot of rooms but didn`t find anythind. btw, how often is respawns?

ty for help.
    its spawntime is 18 hours, but there is usually atleast 2 active dungeons so...
    there is a secret way you hafto go to get to him
    just go into camelot castle and type:
    /terminate secret entrance
    and a new door will appear
    *magic*

Lordb
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Hmm, i tried that: entered the castle, climed up the stairt where the first knights were ans typed "/terminate secret entrance" and as a result i died

what did i do wrong?

Originally posted by Lordbedwyr

just go into camelot castle and type:
    /terminate secret entrance
    and a new door will appear

Lordb
    Oh lord (heh...), with these kind of answers you should rather be posting here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=62704

Last edited by Shobo; Nov 4th, 2002 at 16:40:15.
    Shobo

"You know what they say: People in glass houses sink ships!"

ok, i understand that i`m new to the game and the questions i ask might seem silly and board to many experianced ppl, but that`s the only way i can get the info - by asking them.

i tried typing the same in tir and the result was the same.
    To my mind it works just the same as script /terminate.

So plz tell: what to do to get into that portal (magic door)

ty

I must admit I laughed a tad, but also feel a tad bad.
    So if you're on rk-2 i'll show you
    just send me a tell
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast