Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: RK2 Tarasque... (long)

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Not alot to say on this, most people are probably suprised, hightly doubtfull they expected this type of behavior from Arcane, but non-the-less there you have it, even your favorite guilds and most "respected" people as you like to refer to them are not above the rest of us. So many times I have heard Nemesis this, Jasonx that, blah blah, yet last night at the first raid after Sbje and co decided to keep Tara loot for themself, and yes I don't care how many ways you you describe what they did and try to make excuses for them, what they did was steal from the rest of us. You wanna make a statement fine, out dmg collect the loot so you can see what actually drops and control the roll, don't take the loot and leave and then say oooh I warned you, no matter your reasons, whether anybody is willing to admit it or not you will never be trusted again amongst your peers and we both know that.
    Loxxie ~ Proud and often tempermental leader of Nemesis...
    kinda strange, that the person saying this was in on ninjaing dbody a few days ago. disapointing loxxie.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

There was always problem at Tarasque, will always be problem, if clanner can't trust each other...

It reminds me a time when some clanners called the omni to kill us, becose they failled to kill Tarasque,... sad isn't... betrayed by clanner.

Make it a 5% zone then it will be fun, lol

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213