Thread: My radio show on WVAU, listen over the 'net!!

My radio show on WVAU, listen over the 'net!!

As you probably know I'm a college student in Washington DC. We have an Internet broadcast station here on campus that has the call letters WVAU (we should our regular broadcast rights back in the 1960s to National Public Radio). I petitioned for a show and got a charter for it. The show is called Freedom Hour with John DeMarco and it's on Fridays at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time.

Basicly it's political talk with some music tossed in. I'd love to talk some AO too if you guys are listening. Here is the info about my web page (hopefully I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow, having problems with it) and where the stream is:

My site: http://eagles3.american.edu/~jd4717 (not up yet!)
    The link to the direct stream: http://www.american.edu/wvau/listen.html

It's a great time slot for you guys b/c I guess it'll be about 7:00 or 8:00 at night in Europe. You could get into contact with me for free using AIM: wvauradio. If someone wants to talk to me for a couple minutes while I am on the air post it in this thread and I'll make sure we could talk right away so you don't have to pay for being on hold.

this week's show:
    Major Topics:
    1/ The Washington Sniper - political gain for Pols? New gun laws?
    2/ Iraq - Why we must invade, from a liberal point of view; what may happen if we dont
    3/ Liberalism and the media - why the profilers were wrong about the sniper
    4/ North Korea and future of nucular states; why we dont invade N.K.
    5/ Baltimore family killed by drug dealers - why the story wasn't covered, why stiff drug laws have to be enforced
    6/ "Airing" of greivences - college profs, Bush and Hollywood

Featured Artists this week:

Matthew Good Band, Radiohead, Red Engine Nine, Dandy Warhols, Badly Drawn Boy, Queens of the Stone Age, Incubus, Travis and Coldplay

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

*notes down the adress for later usage*